Here’s what RBP is doing in response to COVID-19. Learn More
- Do Repairs by Post use genuine manufacture parts?
- Does repairs by post have a minimun service charge?
- Does Repairs by Post provide a guarantee for all repairs and servicing?
- Does Repairs by Post repair fake or replica watches?
- How do I find out if you can repair my brand of watch
- Why have I been asked to provide my watch serial number
- Wrapping and packing advice
- How do I use the free post service to send my watch?
- How do I use Ipostparcels.com to send my watch?
- Is my watch repair insured whilst in transit?
- What happens if my watch is lost or damaged in transit?
- What is the postal address for the Repairs by Post service center
- Does Repairs by post offer free shipping
- Can I send my watch for repair if I am overseas
- Why am I being asked to send my watch so I can get an estimate
- Can I bring my watch in to your service center?
- How do I track my watch repair
- What happens if I dont proceed with your repair estimate
- How do I make payment
- How long will my watch repair take
- Why does Repairs by Post give estimates for Repairs
- Is there a minimun repair charge
- Why am I being charged £12.95 after I decided not to proceed with my repair?
- When do I make payment?
- What payment methods do Repairs By Post accept?
- What areas do you cover for watch repair
- How do I contact Repairs By Post
- Where can I read online reviews and testimonials
- Is repairs by post an acredited repair center
- A-Z list of horological terms you should know
- What are the different types of watch movements?
- How do I find my watch serial number
- Omega serial numbers lookup Chart
- Rolex service cost
- Rolex serial numbers lookup chart
- Rolex model numbers
- Pocket watch care