Quartz watch servicing
Your watch needs regular maintenance to keep it working at its best. Powered by a battery and a quartz crystal, over-time the inner-movements wear and require lubrication and servicing. If the battery has been replaced and your watch looses time or stops, it's time for a service.
For the ultimate in watch-care choose this service.
*No credit card required. Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )
Our quartz watch service explained
If after changing your quartz watch battery it still mis-functions or has poor accuacy it's time for a service. Our expert team service and repair almost any brand of quartz watch – Here's what you can expect.
- The strap or bracelet of your watch is detached from its case.
- The case then opened, and the movement separated. The case is then entirely disassembled.
- The inner components are first ultrasonically cleaned then lubricated to minimise friction and wear.
- The battery is upgraded as standard for a Swiss made unit.
- The strap undergoes specialist watch cleaning and examination for wear and tear.
- Any damaged parts are either refurbished or replaced with genuine or aftermarket equivalent components.
- The mechanism is then assembled and reattached to your watch’s strap with every seal replaced.
- Your timepiece is then finally tested one last time to ensure it’s keeping time accurately and to ensure it’s still watertight.
The faster, less-expensive way to repair any watch. From your home, office or on the go.
So what's the catch?
There isn't one. Open a watch repair request, define your repair - upload photo's to our UK service centre. Our expert team will examine your repair request. If your repair is accepted, we notify you the same day with FREE shipping instructions. Still not convinced? Read on.