Repairs by Post uses a state of the art repair system to ensure every step of your watch repair is as straightforward as possible.
Our system is reactive and will notify you at every step of the way with email notifications, and instructions.
RBP automatically notify you when:
- You submit a repair to our service center.
- Your watch arrives at our service center.
- We issue a repair appraisal / estimate.
- You approve our estimate and place your order.
- Your watch repair commences.
- Your watch repair has completed.
- Your watch repair is updated.
- When we require payment with a Tax Invoice and secure payment link.
- When you make payment.
- When your watch has been dispatched (returned).
If for any reason you require another update you have three easy options:
- Reply to any notification and our support team will update you.
- Open a support ticket,
- Contact our support center by phone 0800 121 6030
If you need to track your watch repair while in transit you can use our partner links below:https://www.royalmail.com/track
The faster, less-expensive way to repair any watch. From your home, office or on the go.
The UK's #1 watch repair website at your fingers.
Open a watch repair request, define your repair - upload photo's to our UK service center. Our expert team will examine your repair request. If your repair is accepted, we notify you the same day with FREE shipping instructions. Still not convinced? Read on.