Yes, but read below first.
We provide three safe methods for you to send your watch repair to our service center.
Which way you select will depend on the value of your item. It is your responsiblity to ensure your watch is sent using the correct service for the value of your watch.
Extended cover up to £10,000.
Repairs by post offer extended insurance cover for luxury watches up to £10,000 cover, subject to / prior to sending:
- Proof of purchase, ownership.
- Proof of authenticity.
- Images of the watch.
- Proof of postage/dispatch.
- Estimated value.
If you require extended cover, ask your RBP repair technician for help.
Our self-print postage Paid Royal Mail tracked shipping label:
Of course, you are more than welcome to arrange your own shipping and insurance if you feel our shipping plans don't meet your needs — follow the simple guidelines below:
- Package your item securely - Follow our guide here.
- Enclose your shipping note - or quote our repair reference starting SHPXXXXX or ESTXXXXX. Make sure you enclose your name, address, day-time contact phone and details of your repair.
- Send your item to; Repairsbypost.com. Suite D, Unit 10, Century Park, Caspian Road, Altrincham WA14 5HH. The United Kingdom.
- Please notify us if you send something by contacting our support team here.
The faster, less-expensive way to repair any watch. From your home, office or on the go.
The UK's #1 watch repair website at your fingers.
Open a watch repair request, define your repair - upload photo's to our UK service center. Our expert team will examine your repair request. If your repair is accepted, we notify you the same day with FREE shipping instructions. Still not convinced? Read on.