Watch crown replacement
The crown sets the time, date, winds and starts/stop your watch. Accidental damage, misuse, or impact can cause malfunction or worse break the crown and stem. Our crown and stem replacement service will get your watch operating and looking like new.
*No credit card required. Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )
Watch crown replacement explained
If your crown and stem need replacing, Repairs by post can supply and install an original branded crown for most luxury watches such as Rolex, Omega, Tag Heuer and Breitling as well as replacement stems for popular brands such as Micheal Kors, Tissot and Raymond Weil. Here is what you can expect.
- We can supply an original or replacement branded crown.
- Screw down, water tight or dust-proof.
- Stem and seal replacement included.
- Your watch is specially resealed to ensure it's water-tight seals meets manufactures ratings and is water resistant again.
- During the crown replacement process our technician will complete a full inspection of your watch.
- Our free inspection ensures your watch remains in optimum mechanical and anaesthetic condition, providing peace of mind and extended lifespan for years to come.
Quick, affordable watch repairs from the comfort of your home, office, or on-the-go.
Watch Repair Online | FAQ
Open a watch repair request online, tell us about your repair - upload photo's to our UK service centre. Our expert team will examine your online repair request. If your repair is accepted, we notify you the same day with FREE shipping instructions. Still not convinced? Read on.