Watch crown replacement
The crown sets the time, date, winds and starts/stop your watch. Accidental damage, misuse, or impact can cause malfunction or worse break the crown and stem. Our crown and stem replacement service will get your watch operating and looking like new.
*No credit card required. Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )
Watch crown replacement explained
If your crown and stem need replacing, Repairs by post can supply and install an original branded crown for most luxury watches such as Rolex, Omega, Tag Heuer and Breitling as well as replacement stems for popular brands such as Micheal Kors, Tissot and Raymond Weil. Here is what you can expect.
- We can supply an original or replacement branded crown.
- Screw down, water tight or dust-proof.
- Stem and seal replacement included.
- Your watch is specially resealed to ensure it's water-tight seals meets manufactures ratings and is water resistant again.
- During the crown replacement process our technician will complete a full inspection of your watch.
- Our free inspection ensures your watch remains in optimum mechanical and anaesthetic condition, providing peace of mind and extended lifespan for years to come.
The faster, less-expensive way to repair any watch. From your home, office or on the go.
So what's the catch?
There isn't one. Open a watch repair request, define your repair - upload photo's to our UK service centre. Our expert team will examine your repair request. If your repair is accepted, we notify you the same day with FREE shipping instructions. Still not convinced? Read on.
Still not convinced? Here's what our customers say.
"I could not recommend this service more. The team were amazing. I was told everything upfront and it was all laid out so clearly that I could not fault the service. Nothing was done until I was happy with and the price it was outstanding."
"Excellent service. Very professional at a competitive price and handled securely from door to door."
"Cracked the glass on my watch a week after having it! Sent to Repairs by Post, everything was dealt with via email, which was very convenient and much easier than needing to go backwards and forwards to a high street jeweller, especially as they would probably need to post it off for repair themselves anyway"
Did we convince you? We knew you’d see sense.