We accept repairs from anywhere in the World.
If you are in the UK, we offer a free-post shipping service.
If you are outside the UK, you are welcome to send your watch to our service center, but you must arrange shipping and insurance. However, we will arrange return shipping (we include this cost in your estimate).
Brexit (Update for watch repairs)
At this time Brexit December 2020 does not affect watch repairs coming into the UK for repair. Keep your eye on our website as we will keep you updated.
When sending a watch for repair, Please be aware of the UK temporary import requirements:
- You can post your watch using a trusted local shipping service. Please notify us if you do this and provide your tracking codes.
- Ensure that you mark your Parcel as a repair, and identify that the item is being exported back from the UK within 3 months (if not administration charges will apply).
Complete your customs form using the details below:
- Description: Wristwatch for repair
- Return within three months
- £0.00 No commercial value
We recommend you check your items insurance policy if it is insured away from home. You can inform your insurance it is going for repair.
If you don't have insurance, you can utilise your local countries postal service. They will offer similar protection to the Royal Mail (UK). Usually insurance up to £2500.
We have successfully shipped all over the World and received items from many countries.
The faster, less-expensive way to repair any watch. From your home, office or on the go.
The UK's #1 watch repair website at your fingers.
Open a watch repair request, define your repair - upload photo's to our UK service center. Our expert team will examine your repair request. If your repair is accepted, we notify you the same day with FREE shipping instructions. Still not convinced? Read on.