It's easy to safely send your watch repair to Repairs by Post. Just wrap, pack and attach our free postage-paid shipping label — It's quick, easy and fun. Your watch repair will be off to a flying start in no-time.
Before you package up your watch repair
You will of been sent a notification email from Repairs by Post when we accepted your watch repair. In that email will be a PDF attachment, you should print this and enclose it with your watch in the packaging — If you don't have a printer, you can write the information down on a sheet of paper:
- Your full name and address.
- Your mobile phone number.
- The serial number of your watch, if it has one.
- Details of the fault, repair options required.
- Our Ref (This will be in our email and will be either ENQXXXXX or DNXXXXX.
General advice for wrapping and packaging your watch repair
- Use some bubble wrap at least 3cm thick and wrap the watch. If you don't have bubble wrap —rolling it in a plastic bag will provide adequate cushioning.
- Place the item in a robust and rigid container, which is ideally the correct size for the item, if the container is a little large use more bubble wrap or packing foam to secure the item in place within the box.
- Enclose your packing sheet or written instructions.
- Seal the container securely using nylon or vinyl tape along all edges and openings.
- Attach your free Royal Mail shipping label —You can grab yourself one pre-addressed to Repairs by Post here: https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/270.
The faster, less-expensive way to repair any watch. From your home, office or on the go.
The UK's #1 watch repair website at your fingers.
Open a watch repair request, define your repair - upload photo's to our UK service center. Our expert team will examine your repair request. If your repair is accepted, we notify you the same day with FREE shipping instructions. Still not convinced? Read on.