Peace of mind watch repair guarantee.
Repairs by Post, offer a peace-of-mind 12/24-month* Guarantee against any work we carry out. Should any repairs, service or parts we supply become defective or considered poor quality. Return your watch to our repair center, and we will rectify the problem and cover the postage free of charge.
Now here is the more complicated legal stuff we have to have, to protect you as a consumer, certain conditions apply - read this thoroughly before you send any item for repair.
From here on in the term “item” refers to any watch, jewelry, service or part(s) that are covered by our guarantee because of us carrying our services on your behalf. "RBP" refers to Repairs by Post, the business, website, representatives and any other third party used with carrying out repairs or services.
Term of guarantee
Our international guarantee covers your "item" against any parts supplied, defective repair or workmanship for a period of up to 12 or 24-months from the date of which the work was completed not the date of dispatch or when your “item” is received. *When we complete your repair, we will notify you of your guarantee and term of cover (12 or 24 months). The term is dependant on the make of watch and type of repair we carry out.
What is covered
"RBP" will honor this guarantee for any parts supplied, work carried out, a service that results in any problem or malfunction of your “item” that is because of defective parts, service, repair or poor quality.
What is not covered?
The guarantee does not cover day-to-day damage from wear and tear to bracelets, crystals, and batteries or any deterioration of the case, mechanism or movement because of humidity that has entered the item, shock, magnetism or excessive temperature, exposure to water, chemicals or sunlight. It does not cover improper or inadequate use or handling of the “item” in any way whatsoever. Any additional repairs, parts or services required or discovered during any such claim will be estimated and may be the sole responsibility of the customer. "RBP" cannot be made responsible for any "other" repair or parts that were not charged or covered in the original estimate or bill of service.
To enjoy this guarantee, you must uphold the following conditions. "RBP" cannot honor any claim if you do not meet the requirements below. These conditions do not affect your standard statutory rights as a consumer.
- The “item” must not have been opened, repaired, inspected, accessed or had any additional work undertaken whatsoever by any person qualified or unqualified, failing which this guarantee will be deemed null and void.
- You are required to notify "RBP" upon discovery of any defect or malfunction with your “item.” You must tell us by email or letter and provide us with your name, address and any of our JOB, INVOICE or PACKING ID we have sent you. You can notify us by email at [email protected] or post at our registered address: Repairsbypost.com, 1 Stand Lane, Radcliffe, Manchester M26 1NW.
- Any “items” return to the "RBP" must be done so with a copy of your Repairs by Post guarantee which was included in your package when we returned your “item” to you. We recommend that you send your “item” by registered mail, carefully wrapped to avoid damage to: Repairsbypost.com, 1 Stand Lane, Radcliffe, Manchester M26 1NW. Don’t forget to include a copy of your guarantee letter.
- If you post negative feedback, reviews, or content on social media before you have notified "RBP" in writing of any dissatisfaction with our service or quality of work — you must give "RBP" 21-days to respond and rectify any issue, fault or malfunction, under the terms of this agreement. This guarantee will be deemed null and void and we will not be able to help you.
General conditions and restrictions:
- This guarantee automatically cancels and replaces all other safeguards incorporated in national legislation, including the implied warranty of merchantability. Specific local regulations may forbid the exclusion or limitation of accessory or indirect damages, in which case the limitation or exclusion of the above guarantee does not apply. This guarantee gives you specific rights, and local regulations that vary between countries may offer you others.
- "RBP" hold the exclusive rights to decide, approve or decline any claim made under this guarantee. Any decision made by "RBP" will be made in writing and is final.
- This guarantee is not transferable.
- This guarantee does not affect your legal rights as a consumer.