Watch repair service near Portland.
Specialist watch repair in Portland. We service most brands such as Hugo Boss, Omega, Movado, Christian Dior, and all popular watch brands. Over six hundred reviews and counting, Repairs by Post provides a first-class watch repair service.
Need help? Our expert team is ready to assist — Quick watch assessment with a watchmaker, submit below.
The service and repair of your watch is performed by skilled watchmakers using the best tools and replacement parts for our customers in local Portland. We use certified manufacture parts when available. If this is not possible, we can usually source parts within a few days for customers throughout Dorset.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
Watch batteries near me? Drop your watch to your local post office shop and go direct to Portland's leading watch repair service centre.
- 12-24 months guarantee
- Replacement batteries and reseal
- Watch glass replacement service
- Quartz watch movement replacement
- Bezel watch replacement
- Link adjustment
- Watch overhaul and polishing
- Movement repairs and servicing
- Repair and maintenance of Omega, TAG Heuer and Rolex
Watch repair FAQ
- Omega serial numbers lookup Chart
- Where can I read online reviews and testimonials
- How do I return a watch repair under guarantee
- What happens if I dont proceed with your repair estimate
- How do I find out if you can repair my brand of watch
- How do I find my watch serial number
- Why am I being charged £12.95 after I decided not to proceed with my repair?
Repairs by Post offer a min 12-month watch guarantee for parts and repairs. If any repair or part we provide becomes defective, return your watch to our repair center. We will fix the problem and refund you the postage costs from Portland.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
Absolutely brilliant in every respect. I would recommend them for all watch repairs
I was very pleased with my first experience of having a repair done by Repairs By Post and can highly recommend them.
Thoroughly professional repair job, they buffed my scratched old watch to a lot closer to its original lustre. Very pleased indeed!
I found this website on the internet and decided to try to fix my watch. I received a quick quotation, good communication during the process, and the fees charged suited my budget. Very satisfied.
I was initially sceptical as I had never used an online repair service previously for a high value item but have been so impressed with Repairs By Post!
Very happy with the work done on my watch. Great communication at all times and repair done and watch back to me in no time at all. Highly recommended.