Ilfracombe watch repair service center.
Quality watch repair in Ilfracombe, all brands of watches. Junghans, Cartier, Breguet, Balmain, and all popular watch brands. More than 1000 5 star reviews and counting, Repairs by Post offer the unrivaled watch repair service in Ilfracombe.
Our friendly team are here to help. Stay safe at home by requesting a free estimate.
The watch repair shop in Ilfracombe has many years of experience in the repair and service of quartz and mechanical watches. If your watch requires a part that has been difficult to find in Devon, don't worry RBP can often source replacement parts from manufactures or Swiss parts suppliers.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
- Repairs guaranteed min 12 months
- Replacement batteries and reseal
- Replacement watch glass fitted
- Replacement quartz watch hands
- Case restoration and repairs
- braclet re-sizing
- Case and bracelet polishing
- Mechanical movement repairs
- Repair and maintenance of Omega, TAG Heuer and Rolex
Watch repair FAQ
- Why am I being asked to send my watch so I can get an estimate
- What areas do you cover for watch repair
- How do I find out if you can repair my brand of watch
- Is my watch magnetised?
- Watch water proof ratings
- Do Repairs by Post use genuine manufacture parts?
- Why have I been asked to provide my watch serial number
RBP, provide a full 12 or 24-month Guarantee to our customers in Ilfracombe. If any repairs, service, or parts we provide become defective. Return your watch to our repair center, and we will fix the problem and refund you the postage costs.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
Quickly sorted by Repairs By Post, good communications at all times.
Did exactly what they said they would. Thoroughly Recommended
I am super happy with the repair on my Citizen watch.
Great service, I would definitely use this service again
Fantastic service without breaking the bank. Highly recommended!
Cracked the glass on my watch a week after having it. Sent to Repairs by Post, everything was dealt with via email, which was very convenient and much easier than needing to go backwards and forwards to high street jewellers, especially as they would probably need to post it off for repair themselves anyway.
Great service - secure return. I will use them again