Watch repair service center Blaina.
Professional watch repairs in Blaina. Dunhill, Tissot, Montblanc, Breguet, and all popular watch brands. Reviewed by more than one thousands customers online, If you're looking for watch repairs in and around Blaina, look no further.
Our secialist team is ready to help — safe Free estimate service.
Our watch's repairs and servicing are carried out by skilled watch repairers using the best equipment and replacement parts available in Blaina. If watch needs a part that is not available, don't worry. We can still locate parts within a few days for customers in the Gwent area.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
- 12 months guarantee
- Battery replacement and reseal
- Watch glass replacement service
- Watch hand replacements
- Water resistance check
- Stainless steel braclet polishing
- Case and bracelet polishing
- Quartz watch movement replacement
- Repair and maintenance of Omega, TAG Heuer and Rolex
Watch repair FAQ
- Does Repairs by Post provide a guarantee for all repairs and servicing?
- Is my watch repair insured whilst in transit?
- What payment methods do Repairs By Post accept?
- How to care for your watch
- Why have I been asked to provide my watch serial number
- Wrapping and packing advice
- 3 signs your watch may need a new battery
Repairs by Post offer a min 12-month watch guarantee for parts and repairs. If any repair or part we provide becomes defective, return your watch to our repair center. We will fix the problem and refund you the postage costs from Blaina.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
The service is well organised with steps along the way to inform you of the progress of the repairs. I was very satisfied and received my watch looking as good as new
very good, informative and accurate service. All deadlines met and lo and behold a working watch
Good advice, good price.
Cracked the glass on my watch a week after having it. Sent to Repairs by Post, everything was dealt with via email, which was very convenient and much easier than needing to go backwards and forwards to high street jewellers, especially as they would probably need to post it off for repair themselves anyway.
Efficient fast repair. Managed to get the parts for an old watch, when others failed. Very happy
Creative solutions backed by excellent service and very reasonable prices
Elizabeth Ann Donaldson
Fantastic service! I was naturally dubious about trusting my favourite watch to a postal repair company but I could not be more pleased by the service I received.