Expert watch repairs Witham, Essex.
Quality watch repair in Witham, all brands of watches. Guess, Vintage Watch's, Blancpain, Christian Dior, and all popular watch brands. More than 1000 reviews from satisfied customers, Repairs by Post offer the unrivaled watch repair service in Witham.
Our friendly team are here to help. Stay safe at home by requesting a free estimate.
The repair team at RBP Witham has over thirty years of experience in the watch repair and servicing throughout the area. If your watch requires parts that have been difficult to find in Essex, don't worry Repairs by Post can often source replacement parts from manufactures or OEM suppliers.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
Watch repair shop near me? Drive down to your local post office store and go direct to Witham's leading watch repair and service centre.
- 12 months guarantee
- Replacement Swiss Battery and reseal
- Replacement watch glass fitted
- Watch Stem and Crown replacement
- Watch gasket replacement
- Stainless steel braclet polishing
- Watch refurbishment
- Mechanical movement repairs
- Repair and maintenance of Rolex, Omega, Breitling and Tag Heuer watches
Watch repair FAQ
- Why am I being asked to send my watch so I can get an estimate
- Does Repairs by Post provide a guarantee for all repairs and servicing?
- Is repairs by post an acredited repair center
- How do I find my watch serial number
- How to clean your watch
- What is the postal address for the Repairs by Post service center
- Why am I being charged £12.95 after I decided not to proceed with my repair?
As Britain's leading watch repair service center. A no-quibble min 12-month warranty covers our watch repairs and parts. Should, in the event our service or repair becomes faulty, RBP offer to fix the fault and cover the postage both ways to Witham.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
Very good communication and regular progress emails. Certainly not the cheapest but overall good service and repair
Very good service from initial enquiry through to cost estimate/invoice and return of watch.
Great watch repairer, highly recommended.
This is the fourth watch that they have serviced for me and each time the service and work, including glass replacement etc, has been excellent. I would trust them to Repairs By Post each and every time. You can find cheaper, but I haven't better.
Creative solutions backed by excellent service and very reasonable prices
Excellent service. Super easy from start to finish and very reasonably priced too. I received updates about the watch and it's back to working as good as new.
Very good service and great repair. Would recommend very highly