Watch repairs in Westcliff-On-Sea, Essex.
Reliable watch repairs in Westcliff-On-Sea for all makes. Invicta, Tudor, Breguet, Junghans, and all popular watch brands. Reviewed by more than one thousands customers online, Repairs by Post provide the unrivaled watch repair service in the Westcliff-On-Sea, Essex area.
Our team is here to help. Stay safe at home when you request a free estimate.
The repair and service of your watch are conducted by skilled watchmakers using the best tools and replacement parts. If your watch requires a part that has been difficult to find in Essex, don't worry RBP can often source replacement parts from manufactures or Swiss parts suppliers.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
- 12-24 months guarantee
- Battery replacement and reseal
- Watch glass replacement service
- Replacement quartz watch hands
- Water resistance check
- Stainless Steel, Silver, or Gold braclet Refurbishments
- Case and bracelet polishing
- Watch movement replacement
- Repair & maintenance of Rolex, Omega, & Tag Heuer brands
Watch repair FAQ
- How do I find my watch serial number
- Watch water proof ratings
- Why am I being charged £12.95 after I decided not to proceed with my repair?
- Is repairs by post an acredited repair center
- What areas do you cover for watch repair
- Is there a minimun repair charge
- Does Repairs by Post provide a guarantee for all repairs and servicing?
Repairs by Post offer a full 12/24-month Guarantee on any work we carry out to all customers in Westcliff-On-Sea. Should any repairs, or parts we supply become defective or considered faulty. Return your watch to us, and we will rectify the problem and cover the postage free of charge.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
Fantastic service without breaking the bank. Highly recommended!
Great job is done and fantastic service. Recommended
Great Company to deal with, superb service, wouldn't go anywhere else
It came back well packed, looking like new and superb timekeeping, well within the COSC specification. I am very pleased with them. 10 stars.
These are skilful, professional and fast. Some may find them expensive but quality and skill does not grow on trees
First class personal and professional service, on our first visit everything was explained in detail in regard to work required and cost. We would recommend them to all who need top quality watch repairs.
I have sent 3 watches to Repairs by Post. One was a simple battery change. Another a repair to an old and loved Seiko Lasalle which Seiko had said could not be repaired - now working perfectly. The last an automatic Defakto watch losing 3 minutes a day. Defakto in Germany failed to sort this out - again now working perfectly. Customer contact and service could not be faulted. Much recommended.