Watch repairs in Isle Of Rum, Highland.
Best watch repairs in Isle Of Rum for all makes. Festina, Tissot, Zenith, Dunhill, and all popular watch brands. 1000+ reviews on the internet, Repairs by Post provide the unrivaled watch repair service in the Isle Of Rum, Highland area.
Need help? Our expert team is ready to assist — Quick watch assessment with a watchmaker, submit below.
The repair and servicing of your watch are carried out by skilled watchmakers using the right tools and replacement parts. We use manufacture replacement and OEM parts. If your timepiece requires a component that is difficult to find in Highland, our team can source a replacement.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
- 12 months guarantee
- Replacement Swiss Battery and reseal
- Replacement watch glass fitted
- Replacement watch hands
- Complete Cleaning of the Watch Movement
- Stainless steel braclet polishing
- Watch restoration
- Movement repairs and servicing
- Repair and maintenance of Omega, TAG and Rolex
Watch repair FAQ
- Does repairs by post have a minimun service charge?
- Why does Repairs by Post give estimates for Repairs
- Where can I read online reviews and testimonials
- Is there a minimun repair charge
- Do Repairs by Post use genuine manufacture parts?
- What happens if I dont proceed with your repair estimate
RBP, provide a full 12 or 24-month Guarantee to our customers in Isle Of Rum. If any repairs, service, or parts we provide become defective. Return your watch to our repair center, and we will fix the problem and refund you the postage costs.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
Excellent service. Excellent communication throughout the process. The Rolex was fixed within the estimated timeframe. Returned looking like new. Highly recommended AAAAA
Excellent communications and service,
Excellent repair centre for excellent and professional online service for top brands watches
Prompt and reliable service. I was kept informed of each stage of the process. The repair was carried out quickly. I would definitely use this service again.
I returned the package by recorded post to allow repair to be carried out Great service
Highly recommended and would recommend anyone to use them. 5 stars
Having tried various companies to repair my 1940s Cimier watch I found Repairs by Post gave an excellent response and they updated the watch with a Quartz conversion. Excellent service and highly recommended.