Ipswich's No #1 watch repair service.
Repairs by Post offer watch repairs in Ipswich and Suffolk for all brands of watches. For Movado, Tudor, Raymond Weil, Michael Kors, and all popular watch brands. With more than 500 five star reviews on-line, If you're looking for watch repair around Ipswich, we can help.
Our friendly team are here to help. Stay safe at home by requesting a free estimate.
The watch shop repair staff in Ipswich has over 30 years of experience in the repair and service of watches. We use manufacture replacement and OEM parts. If your timepiece requires a component that is difficult to find in Suffolk, our team can source a replacement.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
- Repairs guaranteed min 12 months
- Battery replacement and reseal
- glass polishing
- Stem and Crown replacement
- Watch cleaning service
- Stainless Steel, Silver, or Gold braclet Refurbishments
- Vintage watch restoration
- Replacement watch movements
- Repair and maintenance of Rolex, Omega, Breitling and Tag Heuer
Watch repair FAQ
- Why have I been asked to provide my watch serial number
- Rolex serial numbers lookup chart
- Does repairs by post have a minimun service charge?
- What are the different types of watch movements?
- Why am I being charged £12.95 after I decided not to proceed with my repair?
- How do I track my watch repair
- What is the postal address for the Repairs by Post service center
Repairs by Post offer a min 12-month watch guarantee for parts and repairs. If any repair or part we provide becomes defective, return your watch to our repair center. We will fix the problem and refund you the postage costs from Ipswich.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
Quickly sorted by Repairs By Post, good communications at all times.
Cracked the glass on my watch a week after having it. Sent to Repairs by Post, everything was dealt with via email, which was very convenient and much easier than needing to go backwards and forwards to high street jewellers, especially as they would probably need to post it off for repair themselves anyway.
Absolutely thrilled with the repair, great service, professional, competent and speedy. Thumbs up all the way
Would strongly recommend Repairs By Post and would use again.
Thoroughly professional repair job, they buffed my scratched old watch to a lot closer to its original lustre. Very pleased indeed!
My watch repair was completed and securely returned in good time. Good work, well done. Satisfied, happy customer
Just perfect. The communication was second to none. Totally reassuring. I would rather use this service than the high-street.
Send your watch repair from Ipswich at any Post Office collection point listed below.
It's safe, it's fast, and it's FREE! Wrap, pack, and post your watch repair with our free Royal Mail shipping label. Repairs by Post will have your watch repair ready in no-time, and with the peace of mind, we're Ipswich's leading watch repair store just a postbox away.