WATCH REPAIRS High Peak
Reliable watch repairs in High Peak.
Professional watch repairs High Peak. CWC, Tudor, Longines, Invicta, and all popular watch brands. 500+ reviews on the web, If you're looking for watch repairs in and around High Peak, look no further.
Talk to an expery. Our friendly staff are waiting to help — Easy watch repair submission online.
Our watch's repairs and servicing are carried out by skilled watch repairers using the best equipment and replacement parts available in High Peak. If a watch part is not available, we can usually source parts within a few days for customers in Derbyshire. Ask for details.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
- 12-24 months guarantee
- Watch battery replacement service
- Replacement watch glass fitted
- Watch hand replacements
- Bezel watch replacement
- Stainless Steel, Silver, or Gold braclet Refurbishments
- Vintage watch restoration
- Watch movement replacement
- Repair and maintenance of Omega, TAG Heuer and Rolex
Watch repair FAQ
- Can I bring my watch in to your service center?
- Is repairs by post an acredited repair center
- How do I return a watch repair under guarantee
- Can I send my watch for repair if I am overseas
- What payment methods do Repairs By Post accept?
- Do Repairs by Post use genuine manufacture parts?
- Omega serial numbers lookup Chart
Repairs by Post offer a min 12-month watch guarantee for parts and repairs. If any repair or part we provide becomes defective, return your watch to our repair center. We will fix the problem and refund you the postage costs from High Peak.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
Great service, I would definitely use this service again
Absolutely brilliant in every respect. I would recommend them for all watch repairs
Excellent quality of workmanship - extremely happy with my beautifully restored watch.
Excellent service - a bit on the pricey side but the watch has sentimental value so didn't mind too much
Good advice, good price.
Excellent service. The prompt estimate was provided and the watch returned in perfect working order.
Repairs by post were excellent at keeping me informed about the progress of the repair
Drive down to your local post office store and go direct to High Peak's leading watch repair and service centre.
It's safe, it's fast, and it's FREE! Wrap, pack, and post your watch repair with our free Royal Mail shipping label. Repairs by Post will have your watch repair ready in no-time, and with the peace of mind, we're High Peak's leading watch repair store just a postbox away.