Watch repair Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire.
Chipping Norton's number one watch repair service center. Repairs by Post offer professional watch repairs Chipping Norton. Top swiss brands and fashion styles such as Raymond Weil, Pocket Watch's, Guess, Citizen, and all popular watch brands. If your watch needs repair, we can help.
Our expert team is ready to help — get started by requesting a free watch assessment.
All repairs are carried out by our expert watchmaker using the best tools and manufacture replacement parts. If a watch part is not available, we can usually source parts within a few days for customers in Oxfordshire. Ask for details.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
- Repairs guaranteed min 12 months
- Replacement batteries and reseal
- Replacement watch glass fitted
- Watch Stem and Crown replacement
- Watch overhauls
- braclet repair
- Vintage watch restoration
- Quartz watch movement replacement
- Repair and serving of Rolex, Omega, Breitling and TAG Heuer
Watch repair FAQ
- Does Repairs by post offer free shipping
- What areas do you cover for watch repair
- A-Z list of horological terms you should know
- How do I use Ipostparcels.com to send my watch?
- What are the different types of watch movements?
- How do I find out if you can repair my brand of watch
- How do I track my watch repair
Repairs by Post, offer a peace-of-mind 12/24-month Guarantee against any work we carry out to all customers in Chipping Norton. Should any repairs, service, or parts we supply become defective or considered poor quality. Return your watch to our repair center, and we will rectify the problem and cover the postage free of charge.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
Would strongly recommend Repairs By Post and would use again.
Excellent communications throughout. Very slick process and successful repair.
First class honest service, Will go back for other repairs
I’d like to commend “Repairs by Post” for the way they dealt with me
Great watch repairer, highly recommended.
I have sent 3 watches to Repairs by Post. One was a simple battery change. Another a repair to an old and loved Seiko Lasalle which Seiko had said could not be repaired - now working perfectly. The last an automatic Defakto watch losing 3 minutes a day. Defakto in Germany failed to sort this out - again now working perfectly. Customer contact and service could not be faulted. Much recommended.
Having tried various companies to repair my 1940s Cimier watch I found Repairs by Post gave an excellent response and they updated the watch with a Quartz conversion. Excellent service and highly recommended.