Watch repair Blyth, Northumberland.
Reliable watch repairs in Blyth for all makes. Hugo Boss, Tudor, Christian Dior, CWC, and all popular watch brands. 1000+ reviews on the internet, Repairs by Post provide the unrivaled watch repair service in the Blyth, Northumberland area.
Our friendly staff are waiting to help. Submit your watch repair today
The watch shop repair staff in Blyth has over 30 years of experience in the repair and service of watches. If a part is not available, we can normally find parts within a few days for customers in the Northumberland area.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
- Guaranteed repairs min Twelve months
- Battery replacement and reseal
- Watch glass repair and replacements
- Watch Stem and Crown replacement
- Watch overhauls
- Stainless Steel, Silver, or Gold braclet Refurbishments
- Watch refurbishment
- Movement repairs and servicing
- Repair and maintenance of Omega, TAG and Rolex
Watch repair FAQ
- What is the postal address for the Repairs by Post service center
- Do you give refunds?
- Why am I being asked to send my watch so I can get an estimate
- Rolex model numbers
- What are the different types of watch movements?
- Does Repairs by post offer free shipping
- Is repairs by post an acredited repair center
As Britain's leading watch repair service center. A no-quibble minimum 12-month warranty covers your watch repairs and parts. Should, in the event our service or repair becomes faulty, RBP offer to fix the fault and cover the postage both ways to Blyth.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
Super efficient and really easy to use. Great customer service and prompt repairs - reasonable prices as well. Will definitely recommend their service to family and friends - 5-star rating all around!
First class honest service, Will go back for other repairs
Brilliant service great communication excellent prices wife over the moon with the repair.
Excellent service - a bit on the pricey side but the watch has sentimental value so didn't mind too much
This is the fourth watch that they have serviced for me and each time the service and work, including glass replacement etc, has been excellent. I would trust them to Repairs By Post each and every time. You can find cheaper, but I haven't better.
Elizabeth Ann Donaldson
Fantastic service! I was naturally dubious about trusting my favourite watch to a postal repair company but I could not be more pleased by the service I received.
Efficient fast repair. Managed to get the parts for an old watch, when others failed. Very happy