Watch repair Brading, Isle of Wight.
Our team is here to help. Stay safe at home when you request a free estimate.
Our Brading watch shop repair team has over thirty years of experience in the repair and service of watches. We use manufacture replacement and OEM parts. If your timepiece requires a component that is difficult to find in Isle of Wight, our team can source a replacement.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
Watch menders near me? Take a walk to your local post office shop and go direct to Brading's leading watch repair service centre.
- Repairs guaranteed min 12 months
- Watch battery replacement and reseal
- Watch glass replacement service
- Stem and Crown replacement
- Watch cleaning service
- Link removal and additions
- Watch restoration
- Watch movements
- Repair and maintenance of Rolex, Omega, Breitling and Tag Heuer
Watch repair FAQ
- Can I send my watch for repair if I am overseas
- Do Repairs by Post use genuine manufacture parts?
- Why am I being asked to send my watch so I can get an estimate
- How do I use the free post service to send my watch?
- Do you offer a watch polishing service
- Why have I been asked to provide my watch serial number
- Can I bring my watch in to your service center?
Repairs by Post offer a min 12-month watch guarantee for parts and repairs. If any repair or part we provide becomes defective, return your watch to our repair center. We will fix the problem and refund you the postage costs from Brading.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
I wanted to comment on the awesome customer service your company provides. Certainly, many retailers and service providers forget the importance of good customer service, and some companies I deal with could take a leaf out of your book
A great service. Straight forward to send the watch. Was regularly updated on the progress in a clear and professional manner. The watch was long overdue a service - now back to being very accurate. So I’m pleased. Would highly recommend.
Repairs by post were excellent at keeping me informed about the progress of the repair
Professional service from start to finish.
I can honestly say the whole process was very easy and done professionally, I am delighted with the result and would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Excellent reliable, trustworthy, prompt watch repair service at very reasonable prices. I have had two watches repaired including a Tag Heuer and was very pleased with the work done.
These are skilful, professional and fast. Some may find them expensive but quality and skill does not grow on trees