Ardgay's No #1 watch repair service.
Expert watch repairs Ardgay for Raymond Weil, Cartier, Blancpain, Zenith, and all popular watch brands. With more than 1000 five star reviews on-line, we provide an unrivaled watch repair service in the Ardgay area.
Talk to us today. The friendly team at RBP is ready to help — Fast online watch repair submission.
Our Ardgay watch shop repair team has over thirty years of experience in the repair and service of watches. If a watch part is not available, we can usually source parts within a few days for customers in Sutherland. Ask for details.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
- Twelve months guarantee
- Replacement batteries and reseal
- Replacement watch glass fitted
- Watch dial replacement
- Watch bezels supply and fit
- Stainless Steel, Silver, or Gold braclet Refurbishments
- Watch overhaul
- Replacement watch movements
- Repair and maintenance of Omega, TAG Heuer and Rolex
Watch repair FAQ
- Why am I being charged £12.95 after I decided not to proceed with my repair?
- How to set your watch
- What are the different types of watch movements?
- What happens if my watch is lost or damaged in transit?
- Vintage watch winding tips
- Does Repairs by Post provide a guarantee for all repairs and servicing?
- What are the different types of watch repair?
Repairs by Post offer a min 12-month watch guarantee for parts and repairs. If any repair or part we provide becomes defective, return your watch to our repair center. We will fix the problem and refund you the postage costs from Ardgay.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
Would highly recommend the service !
Elizabeth Ann Donaldson
Fantastic service! I was naturally dubious about trusting my favourite watch to a postal repair company but I could not be more pleased by the service I received.
Excellent service - a bit on the pricey side but the watch has sentimental value so didn't mind too much
Cracked the glass on my watch a week after having it. Sent to Repairs by Post, everything was dealt with via email, which was very convenient and much easier than needing to go backwards and forwards to high street jewellers, especially as they would probably need to post it off for repair themselves anyway.
I returned the package by recorded post to allow repair to be carried out Great service
I can highly recommend this company, the service I have received has been exceptional
First class job, very pleased.