Repairs by Post provide an easy to use free postal service using our free Royal Mail shipping label.
If you want to send your watch to Repairs by Post for a repair or service assessment, the first step is to claim your free shipping label by opening a repair ticket:
If you have opened a repair ticket with our service center, we will of sent you a confirmation email with instructions to send your watch using our free-post label, along with a booking reference and packing sheet.
If you have not received our email instructions, check your spam folder or follow the steps below:
- Go to http://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/271
- Enter our repair reference (sent in our email) when prompted to Print your free shipping label.
- Package your watch using the pacing instructions (see link below).
- Enclose our PDF packing sheet (sent in our email), or write your name, return address and phone number on a sheet of paper and enclose with your packing.
- Take the package to your local post office and send.
- We automatically notify you the moment your watch arrives.
You will find packing instructions and advice in the link below (do not send your original manufactures box):
If you are self-isolating or prefer, Repairs by Post provide a door-to-door service with Ipostparcels.com:
The faster, less-expensive way to repair any watch. From your home, office or on the go.
The UK's #1 watch repair website at your fingers.
Open a watch repair request, define your repair - upload photo's to our UK service center. Our expert team will examine your repair request. If your repair is accepted, we notify you the same day with FREE shipping instructions. Still not convinced? Read on.