Watch repairs near Orphir, Orkney.
Expert watch repairs Orphir for CWC, Omega, Junghans, Christian Dior, and all popular watch brands. More than 1000 5 star reviews and counting, we provide an unrivaled watch repair service in the Orphir area.
Our experts are waiting to help — Free watch assessment service.
The repair and service of your watch are conducted by skilled watchmakers using the best tools and replacement parts. We use OEM or certified manufacture parts when available. If a watch part is not possible, we can usually source parts within a few days for customers in the Orkney region.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
Watch batteries near me? Drop your watch to your local post office shop and go direct to Orphir's leading watch repair service centre.
- Guaranteed repairs min Twelve months
- Replacement Swiss Battery and reseal
- Watch glass replacement service
- Stem and Crown replacement
- Watch cleaning service
- Link removal and additions
- Vintage watch restoration
- Automatic movement repairs
- Repair & maintenance of Rolex, Omega, & Tag Heuer brands
Watch repair FAQ
- Does Repairs by Post repair fake or replica watches?
- Why have I been asked to provide my watch serial number
- How to care for your watch
- Is there a minimun repair charge
- What is the postal address for the Repairs by Post service center
- What happens if my watch is lost or damaged in transit?
- 3 signs your watch may need a new battery
As Britain's leading watch repair service center. A no-quibble min 12-month warranty covers our watch repairs and parts. Should, in the event our service or repair becomes faulty, RBP offer to fix the fault and cover the postage both ways to Orphir.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
I am super happy with the repair on my Citizen watch.
I was so impressed with the service from repairs by Post. From the initial enquiry, receiving a quote and receiving my repaired watch back
From start to finish the service was second to none, communication was fantastic and very efficient,
Vintage Longines had been turned down for repair by several high st jewellers. Not so by repairs by post - quick turnaround and a good job is done
Super efficient and really easy to use. Great customer service and prompt repairs - reasonable prices as well. Will definitely recommend their service to family and friends - 5-star rating all around!
Just perfect. The communication was second to none. Totally reassuring. I would rather use this service than the high-street.
Great service, I would definitely use this service again