Salisbury watch repairs.
Specialist watch repair in Salisbury, all brands of watches. TW Steel, Vintage Watch's, Christian Dior, Breguet, and all popular watch brands. 1000+ reviews on the web, Repairs by Post offer the unrivaled watch repair service in Salisbury.
Our watch experts are here to help — start today by requesting a Free Quote.
The repair and servicing of your watch are carried out by skilled watchmakers using the right tools and replacement parts. If a watch part is not available, we can usually source parts within a few days for customers in Wiltshire. Ask for details.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
- 12 months guarantee
- Replacement Swiss Battery and reseal
- Watch glass repair and replacements
- Watch Stem repair
- Complete Cleaning of the Watch Movement
- braclet resizing
- Watch restoration
- Quartz watch movement replacement
- Repair and maintenance of Rolex, Omega, Breitling and Tag Heuer
Watch repair FAQ
- What happens if my watch is lost or damaged in transit?
- What happens if I dont proceed with your repair estimate
- 3 signs your watch may need a new battery
- Does Repairs by Post provide a guarantee for all repairs and servicing?
- Why have I been asked to provide my watch serial number
- Vintage watch winding tips
- Where can I read online reviews and testimonials
Repairs by Post offer a min 12-month watch guarantee for parts and repairs. If any repair or part we provide becomes defective, return your watch to our repair center. We will fix the problem and refund you the postage costs from Salisbury.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
Great service, good communication and easy to deal with.
I can honestly say the whole process was very easy and done professionally, I am delighted with the result and would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Very Satisfied and would definitely use again.
Highly recommended, great communication, fast service
Having tried various companies to repair my 1940s Cimier watch I found Repairs by Post gave an excellent response and they updated the watch with a Quartz conversion. Excellent service and highly recommended.
P F Mann
Efficient, uncomplicated service.
Vintage Longines had been turned down for repair by several high st jewellers. Not so by repairs by post - quick turnaround and a good job is done