Neath watch repairs.
Expert watch repairs Neath for TW Steel, Tudor, Zenith, Bvlgari, and all popular watch brands. 1000+ reviews on the web, we provide an unrivaled watch repair service in the Neath, West Glamorgan area.
Repairs by post's friendly team is waiting to help — Let our watch experts estimate your watch repair today.
Our Neath watch shop repair team has over thirty years of experience in the repair and service of watches. If your particular watch needs a component that has been difficult to find in West Glamorgan watch repair shops, don't worry RBP can often source replacement parts from manufactures in the UK or Swiss parts suppliers.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
Watch menders near me? Take a walk to your local post office shop and go direct to Neath's leading watch repair service centre.
- Twelve months guarantee
- Watch battery replacement service
- Watch glass repair and replacements
- Replacement watch hands
- Case restoration and repairs
- Link removal and additions
- Watch restoration
- Movement servicing
- Repair and maintenance of Rolex, Omega, Breitling and Tag Heuer watches
Watch repair FAQ
- Why am I being charged £12.95 after I decided not to proceed with my repair?
- A-Z list of horological terms you should know
- Why am I being asked to send my watch so I can get an estimate
- Where can I read online reviews and testimonials
- What happens if I dont proceed with your repair estimate
- Rolex serial numbers lookup chart
- What is the postal address for the Repairs by Post service center
We offer a min 12-month Guarantee against any watch repair work we undertake to customers in Neath. Should our repairs, service, or the parts we supply become faulty. Return your watch to us, and RBP will rectify the issues and cover the postage to and from Neath free of charge.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
I was impressed that the watch was returned without a bodge being done, which
I have used several companies to service/repair my watches in the past but ‘repairs by post’ is way ahead of the pack. Strongly recommend.
Would strongly recommend Repairs By Post and would use again.
Took a while to find a reputable repairer for my watch.No problems with repair by post.P
Quickly sorted by Repairs By Post, good communications at all times.
Excellent service - a bit on the pricey side but the watch has sentimental value so didn't mind too much
This is the first time I used an online repairer to take care and repair one of my watches, the service, repair and correspondents was brilliant.