Watch repairs Dunblane, Perthshire.
We undertake watch repair in Dunblane. Any make of watch, including Certina, Rolex, Bvlgari, Longines, and all popular watch brands. Reviewed by more than one thousands customers online, Repairs by Post offer the best watch repair service in Dunblane.
Repairs by post's friendly team is waiting to help — Let our watch experts estimate your watch repair today.
The repair team at RBP Dunblane has over thirty years of experience in the watch repair and servicing. If your watch requires a part that has been difficult to find in Perthshire, don't worry RBP can often source replacement parts from manufactures or Swiss parts suppliers.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
Watch repair near me? Take a walk to your local post office shop and go direct to Dunblane's leading watch repair service centre.
- Repairs guaranteed min 12 months
- Replacement batteries and reseal
- Watch glass replacement service
- Watch Crown and Stem repairs
- Case restoration and repairs
- Link addition and removal
- Vintage watch restoration
- Quartz watch movement replacement
- Repair and maintenance of Omega, TAG and Rolex
Watch repair FAQ
- Why am I being asked to send my watch so I can get an estimate
- Why am I being charged £12.95 after I decided not to proceed with my repair?
- When do I make payment?
- What are the different types of watch movements?
- Does Repairs by Post repair fake or replica watches?
- How to set your watch
- What payment methods do Repairs By Post accept?
Repairs by Post offer a min 12-month watch guarantee for parts and repairs. If any repair or part we provide becomes defective, return your watch to our repair center. We will fix the problem and refund you the postage costs from Dunblane.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
Just had my watch serviced by Repairs By Post. Really excellent to be able to have it collected, repaired, and posted back. Very pleased with the service. All went very smoothly.
I would use them again and happily recommend them to friends.
Cracked the glass on my watch a week after having it. Sent to Repairs by Post, everything was dealt with via email, which was very convenient and much easier than needing to go backwards and forwards to high street jewellers, especially as they would probably need to post it off for repair themselves anyway.
A totally professional and efficient company! I will certainly use this company again in the future, and am very pleased to have 'found' them.
Vintage Longines had been turned down for repair by several high st jewellers. Not so by repairs by post - quick turnaround and a good job is done
Excellent service and communication. I highly recommend Repairs by Post and will continue using for all my specialist watch repairs. Thank you.