Preson watch repair service center.
Repairs by Post offer watch repairs in Preson and Lancashire for all brands of watches. For TW Steel, Omega, Guess, Zenith, and all popular watch brands. With more than 1000 five star reviews on-line, If you're looking for watch repair around Preson, we can help.
Free help and advise. Our expert team is ready to help — Fast online appraisal and submission.
The service and repair of your watch is performed by skilled watchmakers using the best tools and replacement parts for our customers in local Preson. If your watch requires parts that have been difficult to find in Lancashire, don't worry Repairs by Post can often source replacement parts from manufactures or OEM suppliers.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
Watch menders near me? Take a walk to your local post office shop and go direct to Preson's leading watch repair service centre.
- 12 months guarantee
- Watch battery replacement and reseal
- Replacement watch glass fitted
- Watch Crown and Stem repairs
- Case restoration and repairs
- Link removal and additions
- Vintage watch restoration
- Replacement watch movements
- Repair and maintenance of Omega, TAG Heuer and Rolex
Watch repair FAQ
- Why does Repairs by Post give estimates for Repairs
- When do I make payment?
- How long will my watch repair take
- How do I track my watch repair
- Does repairs by post have a minimun service charge?
- Does Repairs by Post provide a guarantee for all repairs and servicing?
- Is my watch repair insured whilst in transit?
We extend our min 12-month watch repair Guarantee to our customers in Preson. In the unlikely event, our repairs, service, or the parts we use become faulty. Return your broken watch to RBP, and we will rectify the issue and cover the postage fees both ways to Preson.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
Fantastic service without breaking the bank. Highly recommended!
I would recommend everyone to use their services .
We have had two watches serviced and repaired. Both times we received a great service with excellent email communication throughout the process and all at a fair price.
My watch is back to keeping good time again and I will use repairs by post again next time it needs a service.
Very good service most appreciated
I'm very pleased with the repair and it came in at £100 less than another quote.
The team were very friendly and they kept me informed all the way with the repair of my watch. They did a great job. Fast and efficient service. Highly recommended. 10/10