Thornton-Cleveleys Watch repair shop.
Repairs by Post offer watch repairs in Thornton-Cleveleys and Lancashire for all brands of watches. For Junghans, Breitling, Glashütte, Festina, and all popular watch brands. More than 1000 5 star reviews and counting, If you're looking for watch repair around Thornton-Cleveleys, we can help.
Our expert team are waiting to help — Get an online watch appraisal below.
The team at RBP Thornton-Cleveleys has over thirty years of experience in the watch repairs and servicing business. If your watch requires a part that has been difficult to find in Lancashire, don't worry RBP can often source replacement parts from manufactures or Swiss parts suppliers.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
Watch cleaning near me? Post your watch repair from Thornton-Cleveleys at any Post Office drop-off point listed below.
- 12-24 months guarantee
- Battery replacement and reseal
- Watch glass repair
- Replacement watch hands
- Bezel watch replacement and fitting
- Link removal and additions
- Watch restoration
- Watch movement replacement
- Repair & maintenance of Rolex, Omega, & Tag Heuer watches
Watch repair FAQ
- Can I bring my watch in to your service center?
- How do I contact Repairs By Post
- How long will my watch repair take
- Why am I being charged £12.95 after I decided not to proceed with my repair?
- How do I find out if you can repair my brand of watch
- Is my watch repair insured whilst in transit?
- Is repairs by post an acredited repair center
As Britain's leading watch repair service center. A no-quibble min 12-month warranty covers our watch repairs and parts. Should, in the event our service or repair becomes faulty, RBP offer to fix the fault and cover the postage both ways to Thornton-Cleveleys.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
Brilliant service great communication excellent prices wife over the moon with the repair.
P F Mann
Efficient, uncomplicated service.
Excellent service and first-class repair.
The watch has great sentimental value so I was a little hesitant sending it away. But a good friend recommended them after they repaired his Cartier Very happy with the result. Would happily recommend them and will definitely use again.
First rate service, would have no hesitation using or recommending repairs by post.
Would use again and highly recommend.
Very good service from initial enquiry through to cost estimate/invoice and return of watch.