Local watch repairs in York.
Specialist watch repair in York. We service most brands such as Longines, Cartier, Bvlgari, DKNY, and all popular watch brands. Over six hundred reviews and counting, Repairs by Post provides a first-class watch repair service.
Free advice and help, expert staff — Submit your watch for appraisal below.
If you are looking for a local watch repair shop in York Repairs by Post can help. We provide expert advice and repairs on your door-step. We use certified manufacture parts when available. If this is not possible, we can usually source parts within a few days for customers throughout North Yorkshire.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
- 12-24 months guarantee
- Battery replacement and reseal
- Watch glass repair & replacement
- Stem and Crown replacement
- Complete Cleaning of the Watch Movement
- Stainless steel braclet polishing
- Watch refurbishment and restoration
- Watch movement replacement
- Repair and serving of Rolex, Omega, Breitling and TAG Heuer
Watch repair FAQ
- What payment methods do Repairs By Post accept?
- Do Repairs by Post use genuine manufacture parts?
- Watch water proof ratings
- What happens if I dont proceed with your repair estimate
- What happens if my watch is lost or damaged in transit?
- Is there a minimun repair charge
- Can I send my watch for repair if I am overseas
RBP, provide a full 12 or 24-month Guarantee to our customers in York. If any repairs, service, or parts we provide become defective. Return your watch to our repair center, and we will fix the problem and refund you the postage costs.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
Quickly sorted by Repairs By Post, good communications at all times.
Have used this company three times great service, a quick repair, a process explained fully and rapid return of timepiece ... Highly recommended!!
Prompt and reliable service. I was kept informed of each stage of the process. The repair was carried out quickly. I would definitely use this service again.
Great service my watch came back fully repaired and on time
Good customer service and a great job on an old and difficult Enicar Sherpa
It came back well packed, looking like new and superb timekeeping, well within the COSC specification. I am very pleased with them. 10 stars.
Creative solutions backed by excellent service and very reasonable prices
Drop your watch to your local post office shop and go direct to York's leading watch repair service centre.
It's safe, it's fast, and it's FREE! Wrap, pack, and post your watch repair with our free Royal Mail shipping label. Repairs by Post will have your watch repair ready in no-time, and with the peace of mind, we're York's leading watch repair store just a postbox away.