Quality watch repairs Penicuik.
We undertake watch repair in Penicuik. Any make of watch, including Bvlgari, TAG Heuer, Glashütte, TW Steel, and all popular watch brands. More than 1000 reviews from satisfied customers, Repairs by Post offer the best watch repair service in Penicuik.
Need help? We have experts ready to help — Quick watch assessment, submit your repair below.
The Penicuik watch shop repair staff has 30+ years of experience in the repair and service of watch movements. If your particular watch needs a component that has been difficult to find in Lothian watch repair shops, don't worry RBP can often source replacement parts from manufactures in the UK or Swiss parts suppliers.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
- Guaranteed repairs min Twelve months
- Swiss battery replacement and reseal
- Replacement watch glass fitted
- Quartz replacement watch hands
- Bezel watch replacement and fitting
- strap replacement
- Watch overhaul and polishing
- Mechanical movements
- Repair & maintenance of Rolex, Omega, & Tag Heuer watches
Watch repair FAQ
- Does repairs by post have a minimun service charge?
- Why does Repairs by Post give estimates for Repairs
- Where can I read online reviews and testimonials
- Wrapping and packing advice
- How long will my watch repair take
- Do you give refunds?
- Why am I being charged £12.95 after I decided not to proceed with my repair?
We extend our min 12-month watch repair Guarantee to our customers in Penicuik. In the unlikely event, our repairs, service, or the parts we use become faulty. Return your broken watch to RBP, and we will rectify the issue and cover the postage fees both ways to Penicuik.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
Watch was been repaired and functional perfectly, very happy. I rated 15 stars
Quickly sorted by Repairs By Post, good communications at all times.
Cracked the glass on my watch a week after having it. Sent to Repairs by Post, everything was dealt with via email, which was very convenient and much easier than needing to go backwards and forwards to high street jewellers, especially as they would probably need to post it off for repair themselves anyway.
Great service from a great team. Highly recommend you use this company for repairing a beloved watch.
Highly recommended and would recommend anyone to use them. 5 stars
I've used these guys a few times now, and they always provide a first-class service. More than happy to fully recommend them!!!
I can honestly say the whole process was very easy and done professionally, I am delighted with the result and would definitely recommend them to anyone.