Thornton Heath's No #1 watch repair service.
Reliable watch repairs in the Thornton Heath area for any brand. Michael Kors, Omega, Glashütte, DKNY, and all popular watch brands. More than 1000 5 star reviews and counting, Repairs by Post offer an unrivaled watch repair service for the Thornton Heath, Surrey area.
Repairs by post's friendly team is waiting to help — Let our watch experts estimate your watch repair today.
If you are looking for a local watch repair shop in Thornton Heath Repairs by Post can help. We provide expert advice and repairs on your door-step. If watch needs a part that is not available, don't worry. We can still locate parts within a few days for customers in the Surrey area.
Local watch repair? Drive down to your local post office store and go direct to Thornton Heath's only watch repair and service centre.
- Repairs guaranteed min 12 months
- Replacement Swiss Battery and reseal
- Watch glass replacement service
- Stem and Crown replacement
- Bezel watch replacement and fitting
- Link addition and removal
- Watch overhaul and polishing
- Movement servicing
- Repair & maintenance of Rolex, Omega, & Tag Heuer watches
Watch repair FAQ
- What areas do you cover for watch repair
- What are the different types of watch movements?
- Omega serial numbers lookup Chart
- Do Repairs by Post use genuine manufacture parts?
- Wrapping and packing advice
- Why am I being asked to send my watch so I can get an estimate
- Does repairs by post have a minimun service charge?
Repairs by Post offer a full 12/24-month Guarantee on any work we carry out to all customers in Thornton Heath. Should any repairs, or parts we supply become defective or considered faulty. Return your watch to us, and we will rectify the problem and cover the postage free of charge.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
Excellent service. Excellent communication throughout the process. The Rolex was fixed within the estimated timeframe. Returned looking like new. Highly recommended AAAAA
Having tried various companies to repair my 1940s Cimier watch I found Repairs by Post gave an excellent response and they updated the watch with a Quartz conversion. Excellent service and highly recommended.
I have sent 3 watches to Repairs by Post. One was a simple battery change. Another a repair to an old and loved Seiko Lasalle which Seiko had said could not be repaired - now working perfectly. The last an automatic Defakto watch losing 3 minutes a day. Defakto in Germany failed to sort this out - again now working perfectly. Customer contact and service could not be faulted. Much recommended.
Highly recommended and would recommend anyone to use them. 5 stars
Easy to deal with and do what they say in a timely manner. What more could you ask for?
Did exactly what they said they would. Thoroughly Recommended
Very good service from initial enquiry through to cost estimate/invoice and return of watch.