Specialist watch repair Maryport.
Our watch experts are here to help — start today by requesting a Free Quote.
The repair and service of your watch are conducted by skilled watchmakers using the best tools and replacement parts. If a part is not available, we can normally find parts within a few days for customers in the Cumbria area.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
- Guaranteed repairs min Twelve months
- Replacement batteries and reseal
- Watch glass repair and replacements
- Watch crown repair
- Bezel watch replacement and fitting
- braclet re-sizing
- Restoration of Watches and Pocket Watch
- Mechanical movements
- Repair and maintenance of Omega, TAG and Rolex
Watch repair FAQ
- When do I make payment?
- Why am I being charged £12.95 after I decided not to proceed with my repair?
- Wrapping and packing advice
- How do I find my watch serial number
- What happens if my watch is lost or damaged in transit?
- What is the postal address for the Repairs by Post service center
- Do Repairs by Post use genuine manufacture parts?
We extend our min 12-month watch repair Guarantee to our customers in Maryport. In the unlikely event, our repairs, service, or the parts we use become faulty. Return your broken watch to RBP, and we will rectify the issue and cover the postage fees both ways to Maryport.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
If you have reservations don’t worry they are very trustworthy.
Repairs by post were excellent at keeping me informed about the progress of the repair
Excellent service - a bit on the pricey side but the watch has sentimental value so didn't mind too much
Timely Repair! Watch repaired and serviced very quickly. Kept fully informed throughout. Highly recommended. I will use again without hesitation.
Creative solutions backed by excellent service and very reasonable prices
Very professional outfit that can repair the most complicated movements. I have used them several times for my Blancpain Leman Chronometers and I can only describe the service as perfect.
I had a great experience with Repairs By Post. The process was all very straightforward. I sent my watch off in the prepaid envelope and had it back soon after, fixed and with a one year guarantee.
Post your watch repair from Maryport at any Post Office drop-off point listed below.
The easiest, safest watch repair service in the business. Pack, wrap, and affix our Royal Mail Freepost label. RBP will have your watch repair off to a flying start in no-time, and with the peace of mind, We're Maryport's leading watch repair store.