Bryher, Isle of Scilly Watch repairs.
Expert watch repairs Bryher for Blancpain, Breitling, Zenith, CWC, and all popular watch brands. Highly recommended with 1000+ reviews on-line, we provide an unrivaled watch repair service in the Bryher, Isle of Scilly area.
Our expert team are ready to help — You can get a fast appraisal below.
The repair team at RBP Bryher has over thirty years of experience in the watch repair and servicing throughout the area. If a watch part is not available, we can usually source parts within a few days for customers in Isle of Scilly. Ask for details.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
Watch batteries near me? Drop your watch to your local post office shop and go direct to Bryher's leading watch repair service centre.
- 12 months guarantee
- Swiss battery replacement and reseal
- Watch glass repair and replacements
- Watch Crown & Stem repairs
- Bezel watch replacement
- Stainless steel braclet polishing
- Case and bracelet polishing
- Replacement watch movements
- Repair and serving of Rolex, Omega, Breitling and TAG Heuer
Watch repair FAQ
- Do Repairs by Post use genuine manufacture parts?
- What payment methods do Repairs By Post accept?
- What are the different types of watch repair?
- Why have I been asked to provide my watch serial number
- Does Repairs by Post provide a guarantee for all repairs and servicing?
- What are the different types of watch movements?
- How do I find my watch serial number
We extend our minimum 12-month watch repair Guarantee to our customers in Bryher. In the unlikely event, our repairs, service, or the watch parts we use become faulty. Return your broken watch to RBP, and we will rectify the issue plus cover the postage fees both ways to Bryher.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
I was impressed that the watch was returned without a bodge being done, which
Excellent service. Super easy from start to finish and very reasonably priced too. I received updates about the watch and it's back to working as good as new.
Having tried various companies to repair my 1940s Cimier watch I found Repairs by Post gave an excellent response and they updated the watch with a Quartz conversion. Excellent service and highly recommended.
A totally professional and efficient company! I will certainly use this company again in the future, and am very pleased to have 'found' them.
Very good service from initial enquiry through to cost estimate/invoice and return of watch.
I am super happy with the repair on my Citizen watch.
Great service my watch came back fully repaired and on time