Watch repairs Brackley, Northamptonshire.
Expert watch repairs Brackley for Citizen, Breitling, Balmain, Dunhill, and all popular watch brands. Highly recommended with 1000+ reviews on-line, we provide an unrivaled watch repair service in the Brackley area.
Our experts are waiting to help — Free watch assessment service.
The repair team at RBP Brackley has over thirty years of experience in the watch repair and servicing. If watch needs a part that is not available, don't worry. We can still locate parts within a few days for customers in the Northamptonshire area.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
- Repairs guaranteed min 12 months
- Replacement Swiss Battery and reseal
- Watch glass repair & replacement
- Quartz replacement watch hands
- Watch gasket replacement
- braclet resizing
- Watch restoration
- Watch movement service
- Repair and serving of Rolex, Omega, Breitling and Tag Heuer watches
Watch repair FAQ
- What happens if my watch is lost or damaged in transit?
- How do I use Ipostparcels.com to send my watch?
- Does repairs by post have a minimun service charge?
- Can I bring my watch in to your service center?
- Does Repairs by Post repair fake or replica watches?
- Does Repairs by Post provide a guarantee for all repairs and servicing?
- Rolex service cost
Repairs by Post offer a full 12/24-month Guarantee on any work we carry out to all customers in Brackley. Should any repairs, or parts we supply become defective or considered faulty. Return your watch to us, and we will rectify the problem and cover the postage free of charge.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
Great service from a great team. Highly recommend you use this company for repairing a beloved watch.
Sent my watch after communication by email and sending pictures of the issues. Quick turnaround and very easy to use. Honest and reliable.
This was exemplary customer service, grounded in pride in craftsmanship. What a delight to deal with such professional (and charming) people.
Great service, good communication and easy to deal with.
Very good service and great repair. Would recommend very highly
Cracked the glass on my watch a week after having it. Sent to Repairs by Post, everything was dealt with via email, which was very convenient and much easier than needing to go backwards and forwards to high street jewellers, especially as they would probably need to post it off for repair themselves anyway.
Their communications are very good, charges reasonable and I would gladly recommend and use again.