Watch repairs Billingshurst, West Sussex.
Professional watch repairs in Billingshurst. Bvlgari, Tissot, TW Steel, Michael Kors, and all popular watch brands. With more than 500 five star reviews on-line, If you're looking for watch repairs in and around Billingshurst, look no further.
Let our expert watch team estimate your repair today. We can give a fast, no-obligation estimate.
If you are looking for a local watch repair shop in Billingshurst Repairs by Post can help. We provide expert advice and repairs on your door-step. We use manufacture replacement and OEM parts. If your timepiece requires a component that is difficult to find in West Sussex, our team can source a replacement.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
- Repairs guaranteed min 12 months
- Replacement Swiss Battery and reseal
- Replacement watch glass fitted
- Watch hand replacement
- Watch gasket replacement
- Stainless Steel, Silver, or Gold braclet Refurbishments
- Vintage watch restoration
- Watch movement service
- Repair and maintenance of Rolex, Omega, Breitling and Tag Heuer watches
Watch repair FAQ
- How do I find my watch serial number
- How long will my watch repair take
- 3 signs your watch may need a new battery
- What happens if I dont proceed with your repair estimate
- Why am I being asked to send my watch so I can get an estimate
- Why have I been asked to provide my watch serial number
- Can I send my watch for repair if I am overseas
RBP, provide a full 12 or 24-month Guarantee to our customers in Billingshurst. If any repairs, service, or parts we provide become defective. Return your watch to our repair center, and we will fix the problem and refund you the postage costs.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
Superb, efficient, responsive service I would highly recommend
First class personal and professional service, on our first visit everything was explained in detail in regard to work required and cost. We would recommend them to all who need top quality watch repairs.
I am super happy with the repair on my Citizen watch.
My watch is back to keeping good time again and I will use repairs by post again next time it needs a service.
Great job is done and fantastic service. Recommended
Professional service from start to finish.
I was sure I could rely on these guys. Postal service was very convenient with a label to print at home.
Drive down to your local post office store and go direct to Billingshurst's leading watch repair and service centre.
It's fast and FREE! Send your Watch to RBP. Wrap, pack, and attach our Free postage-paid Royal Mail postage label. Repairs by Post will have your watch repair returned and repaired in no-time. That's why we're Billingshurst's leading watch repair experts.