First class watch repair Bewdley.
Professional watch repairs in Bewdley. Certina, Vintage Watch's, Michael Kors, Balmain, and all popular watch brands. 500+ reviews on the web, If you're looking for watch repairs in and around Bewdley, look no further.
Our expert team are waiting to help — Get an online watch appraisal below.
The service and repair of your watch is performed by skilled watchmakers using the best tools and replacement parts for our customers in local Bewdley. If a part is not available, we can normally find parts within a few days for customers in the Worcestershire area.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
- Twelve months guarantee
- Battery replacement and reseal
- Watch glass repair & replacement
- Watch Stem and Crown replacement
- Watch bezels supply and fit
- Stainless Steel, Silver, or Gold braclet Refurbishments
- Watch overhaul
- Watch movement replacement
- Repair & maintenance of Rolex, Omega, & Tag Heuer brands
Watch repair FAQ
- How do I use the free post service to send my watch?
- Why does Repairs by Post give estimates for Repairs
- How long will my watch repair take
- What areas do you cover for watch repair
- Watch water proof ratings
- What happens if I dont proceed with your repair estimate
- Do you offer a watch polishing service
Repairs by Post offer a min 12-month watch guarantee for parts and repairs. If any repair or part we provide becomes defective, return your watch to our repair center. We will fix the problem and refund you the postage costs from Bewdley.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
Very good service from initial enquiry through to cost estimate/invoice and return of watch.
Took a while to find a reputable repairer for my watch.No problems with repair by post.P
Excellent service and great value for money, if you are needing a repair of a luxury watch, I would recommend this company.
I was so happy with the Service, they were quick and so helpful. really recommend them
Very good communication and regular progress emails. Certainly not the cheapest but overall good service and repair
Excellent Service, Brilliant Communications throughout.
Watch was been repaired and functional perfectly, very happy. I rated 15 stars
Send your watch repair from Bewdley at any of the post office collection points below.
It's safe, it's fast, and it's FREE! Wrap, pack, and post your watch repair with our free Royal Mail shipping label. Repairs by Post will have your watch repair ready in no-time, and with the peace of mind, we're Bewdley's leading watch repair store just a postbox away.