RAYMOND WEIL WATCH REPAIR & SERVICES
Raymond Weil watches have been a firm favourite in the luxury watch market since the brand’s launch in the 1970’s. A luxury watch is one of our most loved pieces of jewellery we can own therefore maintaining it properly is extremely important. At Repairs By Post we use our skills and expertise to ensure your watches are working as they should.
Watches need regular maintenance to keep their delicate mechanisms working for generations, with proper care there is no reason your luxury watch cannot last a lifetime, or more.
Contact us today for all your Raymond Weil watch repair and servicing needs. We are completely passionate about watches and jewellery so love to hear from our customers and are confident there is no watch repair we can’t assist you with. We offer watch repairs across all luxury brands including Omega, Cartier and Rolex, we can assist with fashion brands too.
We specialise is Raymond Weil repairs and there is no job too big or small we cannot help with. Whether your watch needs an entire service or quick maintenance check we aim to assist you quickly and efficiently with our online watch repair service.
The expert horologists at Repairs By Post have over 30 years experience in the watch making industry and can help with your Raymond Weil repair using our superior skills and know-how. We specialise is luxury brands so you can be sure your time piece is in safe hands. Do you have vintage Raymond Weil watch? We specialise in vintage watch restoration. All watch repairs undertaken by us carry a minimum of 12 months guarantee and often 24 months when we carry out a manufacturers standard repair.
REPAIRS BY POST ONLINE WATCH REPAIR
Today our customers are busier than ever and often do not have time to visit a watch repair centre in person. Repairs By Post is a great solution to this problem and offer a unique online watch repair service. Thanks to our convenient service, your much loved time piece will not sit broken in a drawer for long.
HOW DOES REPAIRS BY POST WORK?
- Free and Secure Postage -Send you item using Royal Mail Tracked and Return Service or Special Delivery. Your item is safe and secure.
- We keep you up to date -You will be able to see on your account which stage your item is at.
- We repair – Once repaired we return your watch or jewellery to you.
- Unbeaten on price – At Repairs By Post, our watch and jewellery repair prices are competitive. We will match or beat any written quotation.
EXPERT RAYMOND WEIL WATCH REPAIRS UK
Our technicians at Repairs By Post are experts in Raymond Weil watch repairs, you can trust that the work will always be undertaken by their finest horologists.
All the work undertaken by the technicians at Repairs By Post is done using genuine or aftermarket equivalent Raymond Weil components.
Please note: We take great pride in our work and therefore we do not touch or have anything to do with replicas or copy watches of any description.
RAYMOND WEIL WATCH SERVICE
Raymond Weil watches are created to last a lifetime, and can even last generations if maintained correctly. Raymond Weil watches are built on precision and just like any other item that you want to last a life time, proper care is needed to ensure the performance is upheld. A Raymond Weil service will restore your watch to its original working order using our expert equipment.
Raymond Weil uses high quality components, and a great way to keep your watch precise is to maintain the health of the mechanism. To ensure reliable performance your Raymond Weil watch should be serviced at least every three years though this may vary depending on the amount of wear the watch undergoes
WHAT DOES A RAYMOND WEIL WATCH SERVICE INCLUDE?
- Our horologist will examine every aspect of the timepiece to pinpoint any areas that require replacement.
- The inner components will be specially lubricated in order to minimise friction that leads to excess wear.
- The balance wheel will be tested expertly to ensure it’s perfectly precise and keeping time as it should.
- The watch strap will undergo specialist cleaning and examination of wear and tear. Any parts that are damaged will be refurbished or be replaced with genuine or aftermarket components.
- The mechanism is carefully reassembled and reattached to your watch’s strap with every seal replaced.
- The timepiece will be methodically tested one last time during your Raymond Weil watch service to ensure the timepiece is still absolutely waterproof and precise.
RAYMOND WEIL BATTERY
Batteries should last for up to three years. It’s important that when your battery stops working you contact the experts at Repairs By Post for watch battery replacement as dead battery cells can harm the watch movement if left unattended.
IS MY WATCH WATER RESISTANT?
To avoid Raymond Weil repairs follow these tips:
A water resistant model should have its seals checked at least every 2 years, and annually if the watch is worn whilst bathing to ensure it maintains its water resistance. The water resistance of your watch is engraved on the case back of your Raymond Weil timepiece.
THE WATER RESISTANCE IS ESTIMATED IN ATM OR METERS AND FEET
This measure on Raymond Weil watches does not coincide with an actual depth to which you can immerse your watch, but is a correspondence to the measure unit usually used in watchmaking
- 1-2 ATM – 10m – 33 ft
- 3 ATM – 30m – 100 ft
- 5 ATM – 50m – 165 ft
- 10 ATM – 100m – 330 ft
- 20 ATM – 200m – 660 ft
WATER RESISTANCE TIPS
- We recommend you do not wear your watch in the bath, shower or when swimming unless your watch has a screw down crown or pushers.
- Do not wear your watch when in a steam bath or sauna.
- Your watch should not be worn at the beach due to the high temperatures and sand which can damage your timepiece. Sand has small minerals in it which can scratch the sapphire crystal or steel bracelet on your Raymond Weil watch.
RAYMOND WEIL WATCH MAINTENANCE TIPS
- Keep your watch clean with a soft dry cloth.
- Avoid contact with perfumes, spirits or petroleum products as these may damage seals, Raymond Weil watch strap or case/bracelet.
- Ensure that the crown, which is used to change the hands/date, is properly pushed in and/or screwed at all times. This prevents infiltration of water or dust.
- Avoid knocks and bumps as scratching may eventually affect the case and bracelet. If you are about to undertake heavy physical work, remove your watch. If damage occurs, we offer Raymond Weil watch strap replacement and repair.
- If your watch has a leather strap do not wear it too tightly fastened or expose it to water unless the strap is water resistant.
- Avoid your watch being exposed to rapid changes in temperature.
- When not being worn, keep your watch in a cool dry place and keep out of direct sunlight; as this can damage the movement if exposed to temperatures above 60 degrees.
HISTORY OF RAYMOND WEIL WATCHES
As far as luxury watch brands go, Raymond Weil is relatively new, but this does not make the brand any less of a heavy hitter. The brand was created in 1976 in the midst of the Quartz crisis yet still grew to prominence and is now a globally recognised brand, known for being one of the last independent brands in the Swiss watch industry.
The company enjoyed quick success and was praised by watch enthusiasts throughout Switzerland. This led to the need to expand the business rapidly. The structure was modernised and their marketing department was developed by Raymond Weil’s son-in-law. His know-how led the company to be famous as an independent family owned company. Watches can hold wonderful emotions and are often used as family heirlooms. Repairs by Post offer Raymond Weil battery and strap replacement to ensure your watch lasts a lifetime.
Raymond Weil has always had a strong musical influence, with early collections carrying names such as “Amadeus” and the “Mozart” collection was launched in collaboration with the film of the same name. Following the success of these collections others followed, including “Fidelio” “Traviato” or “Saxo”. Music inspired collections have been a staple in the Weil armour and continue today.
To celebrate the brand’s 12th birthday they launched the “Othello” which blended avant-garde technology and design.
During these years Raymond Weil’s brand continued to grow and ever-advanced complications and innovative designs were launched. The Parsifal collection was seen to be one the most meticulous designs ever created by the brand.
The brand received international acclaim for their creation of the Tango collection. The designs offered proportional round or rectangular cases that blended function with design.
Raymond Weil has always been known to be committed to the arts, and this was cemented in 1994 his marketing team developed an advertising campaign with dancers mid-air. This campaign was to advertise the brand’s award winning Precision Movement collection.
Just before the turn of the century the brand took further control of watch design and knew it was time to embrace the future of watch technology. This led to the research and development of their exclusive innovations including; the Two Time Zones complication and the patented interchangeable bracelet system on ladies’ collection Shine. Maintain your watch with periodic servicing by Repairs by Post who offer Raymond Weil watch repairsacross the UK thanks to our postal service.
The brand created the fully mechanical Don Giovanni Così Grande collection further cementing the brand as market leaders in precision.
To celebrate the brand’s 30th birthday more of the family joined the company highlighting the company’s family values ethos. These new minds led to further technological advances which would be extremely successful. These innovations included the Nabucco design which is water resistance to 200m. This design enjoyed a limited edition version of over 500 pieces. With such intricacies, it’s important to keep your Raymond Weil watch in good repair. We offer Raymond Weil repairs through our convenient online watch repair service.
- 46mm case
- Carbon fibre material
- Split-second chronograph
- Power reserve indicator
Following this design was the Freelancer created by the new generation of Raymond Weil staff, which included a visible balance wheel.
Continuing to grow the brand’s ties with the music industry, the company becomes an official partner of the BRIT music awards.
In 2009 a collection dedicated to females named “Noemia” was launched. This collection was created with precious metals and soft curves.
The Maestro collection was launched just one year later which saw the brand’s first moon-phase complication on an automatic mechanism. Additions were made to this collection and the Maestro Phase le Lune was launched: This watch had an automatic movement with a 48 hour power reserve and complications showing the date, day month and week number.
In the year the brand celebrated its 35th anniversary a special feminine collection was launched. The slogan for this campaign was “Precision is my Inspiration” The location was the Victoria Concert Hall in Geneva echoing still the brand’s affinity with music.
In 2013 the brand furthered their ties with the music industry by crafting a 9 meter high cello that acted as their booth at that year’s Baselworld, the world’s biggest watch and jewellery show.
RAYMOND WEIL TODAY
MAESTRO BEATLES LIMITED EDITION
The brand continue to enhance their connection with the music industry and to celebrate the brand’s 40th anniversary Raymond Weil has launched a limited edition time piece that celebrates one of the world’s most iconic bands of all times – The Beatles Limited Edition watch is placed in special commemorative packaging with a dedicated case and is paired with a stainless steel bracelet. Thirteen Beatles’ album titles are written on the dial with a special “Help” index at 4 o’clock – Starting with Please Please Me, the dial takes you on a journey through the band’s recording history culminating with Let It Be.
- Mechanical self-winding movement housed in a 39.5mm polished steel case.
- Silver galvanic dial.
- Smoked sapphire crystal back case with the Beatles logo and limited edition number engraved.
- This collection is limited to 3,000 pieces.
- 38 hours power reserve.
- Water resistant to 50m.
- Date window at 3 o’clock.