Fossil Watch Repairs and Services
FOSSIL WATCH REPAIR
Fossil is a stylish modern watch brand. Relatively new, compared to many other watch brands,since it’s beginnings in 1984, Fossil has produced quality watches at affordable prices. Our watch repair team are delighted to offer our customers, specialist Fossil watch repair and servicing.
Our service is convenient and offers customers the accessibility and speed of our online watch repair service. The main benefit of our service is that it is backed by over 30 years of horology.
We ensure that sending your Fossil watch to us is both easy and safe! Thanks to our secure postal pack, customers can be sure that their watch is in the best hands.
Keep in mind that our shipping methods include a range of insurance levels, meaning that you can scale your postal insurance to match the value of your watch. This gives will give complete peace of mind throughout the entire watch repair process.
REPAIRS BY POST FOSSIL SERVICE
Are you looking for Fossil Repair? If you send your watch to our business, we will be able to give your timepiece an expert Fossil repair and watch service. During a service, a member of our watch repair team will be able to replace Fossil watch parts or details that needs to be fixed on your timepiece.
- Our watch menders will be able to look at the inner mechanisms of your time piece and will lubricate it in order to reduce friction that may lead your watch to excess wear. This is just the first step of an in-depth Fossil Service
- The balance wheel will be tested expertly to ensure it’s perfectly precise and keeping time as it should.
- Your watch strap or fossil watch band will then have a specialist cleaning from one of our watch servicing team. Any parts that have experienced wear and tear can then be highlighted and refurbished or be replaced.
- Lastly, the pieces of the mechanism will then be carefully put back together and the watch strap will be reattached.
- Before your timepiece is sent back to you in working order it will be methodically tested one last time. This will ensure that if your watch is water resistant that it is still absolutely waterproof and accurate. Our repairs team pride is delighted that we are now offering Fossil repair and serving across the whole of the UK.
FOSSIL WATCH REPAIR
If you have any questions about our services, feel free to call a member of our watch repairs team. Some of the repairs that we undertake at Repairs by Post on Fossil watches are:
- Hand replacement
- Dial replacement
- Fossil watch band replacement
- New glass
- Bezel and bracelet refurbishment
- Fossil mechanical service
- Replacement of a Fossil watch battery
- Fossil watch replacement parts
FOSSIL REPAIR AND WATCH MAINTENANCE
- Send your Fossil watch repair to Repairs by Post today. We have a quick and easy system that aims to get your watch back to you in no time at all. Our tried and tested system works efficiently and Repairs By Post would like to ensure customers that their watches are safe in the hands of one of our watch experts.
- Care and attention is given to every watch. We aim to give our customers the best service on the market ad have their timepiece back to them in working order as soon as possible. Our watch repairs team can complete anything from a Fossil watch service to Fossil watch strap replacement.
- Quick and Easy Repair – Sending your watch away for repair does not have to be difficult and it can be just as easy as taking your watch to your nearest post office. Send your items to us using Royal Mail. This service will be tracked and our return service is included.
- Keep Track– Stay involved with the stages of your watches repairs as much as you like… As part of our service, you can track your watch repair in the account section of our website.
- As good as new! – We will repair your watch and get it back to you as soon as possible. With our watch service, there is no need for collection, once repaired; we return your watch or jewellery to you.
- Great Prices – At Repairs By Post, we pride ourselves on our customer quality and care. If you find a better price on Fossil repair or servicing, please let us know as we will match or beat any written quotation.
Our watch repair team would be happy to help with any of your enquires, for more information about watch servicing, contact us today.
AVOID WATER AND DUST DAMAGE
Make sure that the crown on your Fossil watch, which is used to change the hands/date, is properly pushed in and/or screwed at all times. This is highly important for your timepiece as this will prevent infiltration of water or dust which could lead to internal damage.
FOSSIL BATTERY REPLACEMENT
Like most timepieces, a Fossil watch battery could last for up to three years. It’s important that when your battery runs out you contact the experts at Repairs by Post for watch battery replacement. Did you know that dead battery cells can harm the watch movement if left unattended? Contact a member of our team today for more information about Fossil battery replacement.
FOSSIL WATCH SERVICING
Make sure you are maintaining your Fossil timepiece. When investing in a piece of wrist wear ensure that your time piece is continually accurate and in good working order to keep it in best shape.
In order to optimise the performance of your Fossil watch, regular upkeep and servicing is necessary. Repairs by Post recommended that your watch is serviced every 3-5 years. Maintenance can vary and will be dependent on the wear and tear your watch undergoes.
Not only is Fossil watch repair convenient with our online service centre, your watch will be in the best hands with a member of our horologist team.
Watches are very sensitive instruments therefore it is important to avoid your watch from being exposed to rapid changes in temperature, both hot and cold.
Certain temperatures and movements can damage your timepiece. If your watch is if exposed to temperatures above 60 degrees it could damage the inside or outside of your watch therefore it is recommended to avoid leaving your watch in high-risk areas such as windows.
WATCH SHOCKS AND VIBRATIONS
Don’t wear your watch during events where it could receive bumps or knocks. This could affect the inner workings of the mechanism and bracelet. Remove your Fossil watch and keep it in a safe place before undertaking any sporting activities or heavy physical work.
FOSSIL REPAIR AND WATCH CARE
- To guarantee effective water resistance, Fossil recommend that you do not expose your timepiece to hot water.
- Fossil recommend that you clean your watch with a simple soft cloth and water only. It is advised not to submerge your watch under water. Only do this if you watch is water rated
- If your watch is exposed to salt water use, make sure that you take the time to rinse it under tap water and wipe it dry with a soft cloth.
- If your watch has a metal band, make sure that it is washed periodically. It is recommended that your watch is Cleaned with a soft brush that is dipped in mild, soapy water.
- Wipe your watch dry with a soft cloth.
- Make sure that your timepiece is always set in the closed position (otherwise known as the normal position. Make sure that you tighten the screw-lock crown down completely.
CLEANING A FOSSIL TIMEPIECE
Watches are often used daily and quickly lose their shine to dirt and oils from skin, lotions, and other products. Their bands or bracelets are made of a variety of materials, and when removed, are easy to clean. A regular cleaning will keep the dirt to a minimum and prevent any unwanted odours.
The Fossil brand was founded in 1984 and although the brand is young in the watch world it has come a lot way in a short time. Fossil is now much more than a watch brand and creates time pieces for fashion brands across the world.
Starting in Texas back In 1984, this small step was the foundation of great things and the company is now a quarter of a century old. Fossil is proud of its heritage and “prides itself on its commitment to American vintage inspiration”.
THE FOSSIL WATCH BRAND
With that in mind, Fossil’s commitment to horology and accessories means that it now has an incredibly strong retail presence not just in the UK but worldwide.
The brand is now fixed in over 400 retail locations, 4,000 wholesale locations and has 13,000 employees under its belt, worldwide.
The brand itself covers Skagen, Fossil and Misfit. The Fossil Brand has a multi-brand portfolio, making its diverse portfolio of world-class brands not one of the most unique and powerful. The brand continues to expand and so far works with:
- Tory Burch
- Michael Kors
- Marc Jacobs
- Emporio Armani
These are just a few of the portfolio brands that Fossil work with and we are sure they will have added more to their list by 2017. If you would like to know more about which watch brands we service find out more here.
FOSSIL BRAND TIMELINE
Fossil was founded back in 1984. The watch manufacturer set up their business in a small office in Dallas, Texas with just five employees on their books.
It was way back in 1989 that Fossil started packaging their watches in tins. The first tin packaging for Fossil’s watches appeared with designs inspired by mid-century American graphics.
Fossil launched their first transportation-inspired watches for the Coupe De Lux line. For this they created collectible car-shaped tins.
Fossil expanded its accessory range with a selection of leather wallets and belts for women. This joined Fossil’s stylish range of modern made watches.
Ten years on the brand celebrated with a release of commemorative watchs that featured Fred Fossil’s ‘50s-inspired vision.
The brand only gets bigger and introduces a line of sunglasses for men and women.
Fossils iconic tin goes scare and gets a new shape!
Fossil is going global creating pop culture watches featuring the likes of Darth Vader, Snoopy and Mickey Mouse.
Fossil’s first accessories store opens in the Netherlands.
Fossil begins its clothing range for him and her. The perfect backdrop for their stylish accessories.
Fossil gets creative and gives the brand’s fans a chance to create a unique timepiece just for them with the launch of their design-it-yourself Watch Bar.
Specialising in vintage style watches: “What vintage are you?” becomes Fossil’s tagline.
This was an exciting year for the brand as Fossil jewelry launches in the U.S.
The brand not only brings watches to the table but a selection of vintage-inspired bracelets, necklaces and earrings are now up for grabs.
The brand reaches its 25th birthday and does not show signs of stopping.
Fossil partners with Cone Denim, located in Greensboro, North Carolina. Today, we purchase more than 40,000 yards of American-made fabric each year for our men’s and women’s jeans.
In 2011 Fossil moved into their award-winning HQ which was fashioned to be a creative incubator for Fossil talent..
Fossil’s Greenhouse Event Series was born to inspire young creatives. The brand hosted a number of concerts, lectures and presentations in their very own office..
The Fossil brand is famous for mixing Swiss engineering with American ingenuity. The “Fossil Swiss” released in 2013, was their first Swiss-made range of luxury timepieces.
The brand continue to impress modern watch enthusiasts and launch their first print ad campaign, starring Saskia de Brauw which was shot by legendary photographer David Sims on a London rooftop.
In 2014 the brand hit 30 years of Fossil, and decided to invite design-minded fans to create their own travel-inspired watch tins for the year of 2014.
The brand is now also partner with famous American art quilter Luke Haynes and has created an exclusive 30th Anniversary quilt that will celebrate three decades of design inspiration.
The brand continues to inspire in pop culture and travelled to Austin, Texas, for their first-ever SXSW event which featured Foster The People and Rogue Wave!