Oban Watch repair shop.
Welcome to Repairs by Post. We offer watch repairs in Oban and Argyll to the highest standards. From Longines, Omega, Balmain, Christian Dior, and all popular watch brands. With more than 1000 five star reviews on-line, If you're looking for watch repairs in Oban, we can help.
Our friendly team are here to help. Stay safe at home by requesting a free estimate.
The repair team at RBP Oban has over thirty years of experience in the watch repair and servicing throughout the area. If a part is not available, we can normally find parts within a few days for customers in the Argyll area.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
Watch fixer? Send your watch repair from Oban at any of the post office collection points below.
- 12 months guarantee
- Watch battery replacement and reseal
- Watch glass replacement service
- Watch Crown & Stem repairs
- Watch overhauls
- Link addition and removal
- Watch restoration
- Movement repairs and servicing
- Repair & maintenance of Rolex, Omega, & Tag Heuer brands
Watch repair FAQ
- How do I find my watch serial number
- Can I send my watch for repair if I am overseas
- Does Repairs by post offer free shipping
- Why does Repairs by Post give estimates for Repairs
- 3 signs your watch may need a new battery
- Omega serial numbers lookup Chart
- What are the different types of watch movements?
RBP, provide a full 12 or 24-month Guarantee to our customers in Oban. If any repairs, service, or parts we provide become defective. Return your watch to our repair center, and we will fix the problem and refund you the postage costs.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
Very good communication and regular progress emails. Certainly not the cheapest but overall good service and repair
When no one else was able to fix my favourite watch, Jonathan and colleagues were able to do so. It was done so quickly and all very seamless, in fact much easier than taking it into a local jeweller. I would definitely use again.
Good customer service and a great job on an old and difficult Enicar Sherpa
Excellent service. Super easy from start to finish and very reasonably priced too. I received updates about the watch and it's back to working as good as new.
Great service from the team. Easy to use service online and regular updates on my repair. Really happy with the finished job
I was so happy with the Service, they were quick and so helpful. really recommend them