New Brancepeth watch repair service center.
Lo-price watch repairs in New Brancepeth for all makes. Movado, Vintage Watch's, Dunhill, Breguet, and all popular watch brands. With more than 1000 five star reviews on-line, Repairs by Post provide an unmatched watch repair service in the New Brancepeth, County Durham area.
Free help and advise. Our expert team is ready to help — Fast online appraisal and submission.
With more than 30 years of experience Repairs by Post offer quality watch repairs New Brancepeth and advise using the latest equipment and replacement watch parts. We use certified manufacture parts when available. If this is not possible, we can usually source parts within a few days for customers throughout County Durham.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
Watch repair shops near me? Drop your watch to your local post office shop and go direct to New Brancepeth's leading watch repair service centre.
- Twelve months guarantee
- Replacement Swiss Battery and reseal
- Replacement watch glass fitted
- Replacement watch dial service
- Complete Cleaning of the Watch Movement
- Link addition and removal
- Vintage watch restoration
- Replacement watch movements
- Repair & maintenance of Rolex, Omega, & Tag Heuer brands
Watch repair FAQ
- Where can I read online reviews and testimonials
- Does Repairs by Post provide a guarantee for all repairs and servicing?
- A-Z list of horological terms you should know
- How do I use the free post service to send my watch?
- How do I find my watch serial number
- What are the different types of watch repair?
- Does Repairs by post offer free shipping
As Britain's leading watch repair service center. A no-quibble min 12-month warranty covers our watch repairs and parts. Should, in the event our service or repair becomes faulty, RBP offer to fix the fault and cover the postage both ways to New Brancepeth.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
I tried Repair by Post for the first time and everything worked out fine. The watch was sent there - everything was promptly repaired and undamaged. Repairs by Post I can recommend to 100%.
Exemplary service! all questions answered swiftly, work completed to a high standard, the recommendation for further work suggested but never forced. Great service!
I wasn't disappointed with my choice and would recommend Repairs By Post to anyone.
I can highly recommend this company, the service I have received has been exceptional
Really quick and easy service. Very happy customer here and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs their watches fixed!
Fantastic service without breaking the bank. Highly recommended!
Such excellent service. Great communication, could not fault the service. Great guys to deal with and a great job. The only place that I could find to help me with repair