Quality watch repairs Midhurst.
Expert watch repairs Midhurst for Balmain, Cartier, Guess, Raymond Weil, and all popular watch brands. With more than 1000 five star reviews on-line, we provide an unrivaled watch repair service in the Midhurst area.
Our friendly staff are waiting to help. Submit your watch repair today
The repair team at RBP Midhurst has over thirty years of experience in the watch repair and servicing throughout the area. If your watch requires parts that have been difficult to find in West Sussex, don't worry Repairs by Post can often source replacement parts from manufactures or OEM suppliers.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
Watch fix near me? Send your watch direct to Repairs by Post. Visit your local post office store and send your watch today.
- Twelve months guarantee
- Watch battery replacement service
- Watch glass replacement
- Watch Stem and Crown replacement
- Watch bezels supply and fit
- Link removal and additions
- Watch overhaul
- Movement repairs
- Repair and serving of Rolex, Omega, Breitling and TAG Heuer
Watch repair FAQ
- Why have I been asked to provide my watch serial number
- Why does Repairs by Post give estimates for Repairs
- Why am I being charged £12.95 after I decided not to proceed with my repair?
- What are the different types of watch repair?
- Vintage watch winding tips
- Why am I being asked to send my watch so I can get an estimate
- How long will my watch repair take
Repairs by Post offer a min 12-month watch guarantee for parts and repairs. If any repair or part we provide becomes defective, return your watch to our repair center. We will fix the problem and refund you the postage costs from Midhurst.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
I was a little concerned about sending my Swiss watch to a result of a Google search. Anyway, after some research, I decided to take a chance, I'm glad I did. Service is first-rate,
We have had two watches serviced and repaired. Both times we received a great service with excellent email communication throughout the process and all at a fair price.
Excellent service simple and friendly to deal with,
These are skilful, professional and fast. Some may find them expensive but quality and skill does not grow on trees
I had been trying for a while with other such people to no avail. Contacted Repairs by Post and they were able to carry out the required repairs.
First rate service, would have no hesitation using or recommending repairs by post.