Watch repair Gunness, North Lincolnshire.
Repairs by Post offer watch repairs in Gunness and North Lincolnshire for all brands of watches. For Raymond Weil, Omega, DKNY, Certina, and all popular watch brands. More than 1000 reviews from satisfied customers, If you're looking for watch repair around Gunness, we can help.
Our secialist team is ready to help — secure Free estimate service.
The watch repair shop in Gunness has many years of experience in the repair and service of quartz and mechanical watches. We use only certified manufacture parts where possible. If this is not possible, we can usually source OEM parts within a few days for customers in North Lincolnshire.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
Local watch repair? Drive down to your local post office store and go direct to Gunness's only watch repair and service centre.
- Twelve months guarantee
- Replacement Swiss Battery and reseal
- Watch glass replacement service
- Watch Crown & Stem repairs
- Bezel watch replacement and fitting
- Stainless steel braclet polishing
- Watch overhaul and polishing
- Watch movement replacement
- Repair and maintenance of Omega, TAG Heuer and Rolex
Watch repair FAQ
- Can I send my watch for repair if I am overseas
- What happens if I dont proceed with your repair estimate
- Wrapping and packing advice
- What areas do you cover for watch repair
- What happens if my watch is lost or damaged in transit?
- A-Z list of horological terms you should know
- What is the postal address for the Repairs by Post service center
We extend our min 12-month watch repair Guarantee to our customers in Gunness. In the unlikely event, our repairs, service, or the parts we use become faulty. Return your broken watch to RBP, and we will rectify the issue and cover the postage fees both ways to Gunness.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
Great service from a great team. Highly recommend you use this company for repairing a beloved watch.
A great service. Straight forward to send the watch. Was regularly updated on the progress in a clear and professional manner. The watch was long overdue a service - now back to being very accurate. So I’m pleased. Would highly recommend.
Sent my watch after communication by email and sending pictures of the issues. Quick turnaround and very easy to use. Honest and reliable.
Good advice, good price.
Excellent service and communication. I highly recommend Repairs by Post and will continue using for all my specialist watch repairs. Thank you.
Lovely experience. A great personal touch, will definitely use again
Great professional service, will use them again in the future.