Watch repair, Dunbeath, Caithness.
Expert watch repairs Dunbeath for TW Steel, Cartier, Zenith, Citizen, and all popular watch brands. Highly recommended with 1000+ reviews on-line, we provide an unrivaled watch repair service in the Dunbeath, Caithness area.
Need help? Our expert team is ready to assist — Quick watch assessment with a watchmaker, submit below.
Our Dunbeath watch shop repair team has over thirty years of experience in the repair and service of watches. If your watch requires a part that has been difficult to find in Caithness, don't worry RBP can often source replacement parts from manufactures or Swiss parts suppliers.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
- Repairs guaranteed min 12 months
- Watch battery replacement service
- Watch glass repair & replacement
- Replacement quartz watch hands
- Watch cleaning service
- braclet repair
- Case and bracelet polishing
- Movement repairs
- Repair & maintenance of Rolex, Omega, & Tag Heuer watches
Watch repair FAQ
- Omega serial numbers lookup Chart
- What happens if I dont proceed with your repair estimate
- 3 signs your watch may need a new battery
- How do I make payment
- Can I send my watch for repair if I am overseas
- Why am I being charged £12.95 after I decided not to proceed with my repair?
- Is there a minimun repair charge
Repairs by Post offer a full 12/24-month Guarantee on any work we carry out to all customers in Dunbeath. Should any repairs, or parts we supply become defective or considered faulty. Return your watch to us, and we will rectify the problem and cover the postage free of charge.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
Good customer service and a great job on an old and difficult Enicar Sherpa
Their communications are very good, charges reasonable and I would gladly recommend and use again.
Would not go anywhere else!
Excellent service. The prompt estimate was provided and the watch returned in perfect working order.
Excellent service. Super easy from start to finish and very reasonably priced too. I received updates about the watch and it's back to working as good as new.
I was a little concerned about sending my Swiss watch to a result of a Google search. Anyway, after some research, I decided to take a chance, I'm glad I did. Service is first-rate,
It was a fantastic experience. They were very helpful in providing me responses to my questions.