Watch repair shop Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
Local watch repairs Bury St Edmunds area for any brand. CWC, TAG Heuer, Michael Kors, Armaini, and all popular watch brands. 1000+ reviews on the internet, Repairs by Post offer an unrivaled watch repair service for the Bury St Edmunds area.
Our expert team are ready to help — You can get a fast appraisal below.
The repair and service of your watch are conducted by skilled watchmakers using the best tools and replacement parts. If your particular watch needs a component that has been difficult to find in Suffolk watch repair shops, don't worry RBP can often source replacement parts from manufactures in the UK or Swiss parts suppliers.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
- Twelve months guarantee
- Watch battery replacement and reseal
- Watch glass repair and replacements
- Replacement watch dial service
- Case restoration and repairs
- Stainless steel braclet polishing
- Watch refurbishment and restoration
- Movement service
- Repair and maintenance of Omega, TAG Heuer and Rolex
Watch repair FAQ
- How do I make payment
- Rolex serial numbers lookup chart
- How do I find my watch serial number
- Does repairs by post have a minimun service charge?
- Can I bring my watch in to your service center?
- What are the different types of watch repair?
- Does Repairs by Post provide a guarantee for all repairs and servicing?
We extend our min 12-month watch repair Guarantee to our customers in Bury St Edmunds. In the unlikely event, our repairs, service, or the parts we use become faulty. Return your broken watch to RBP, and we will rectify the issue and cover the postage fees both ways to Bury St Edmunds.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
Top service, they keep you updated with your repair. Very helpful and friendly.Highly recommended.
I would use them again and happily recommend them to friends.
Excellent service - a bit on the pricey side but the watch has sentimental value so didn't mind too much
Great professional service, will use them again in the future.
Excellent communications and service,
Did exactly what they said they would. Thoroughly Recommended
I am super happy with the repair on my Citizen watch.