First class watch repair North Somerset.
Repairs by Post offer watch repairs in North Somerset and City Of Bristol for all brands of watches. For CWC, Vintage Watch's, Longines, Glashütte, and all popular watch brands. More than 1000 5 star reviews and counting, If you're looking for watch repair around North Somerset, we can help.
Our team is here to help. Stay safe at home when you request a free estimate.
The repair team at RBP North Somerset has over thirty years of experience in the watch repair and servicing. We use manufacture replacement and OEM parts. If your timepiece requires a component that is difficult to find in City Of Bristol, our team can source a replacement.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
Watch menders near me? Take a walk to your local post office shop and go direct to North Somerset's leading watch repair service centre.
- Repairs guaranteed min 12 months
- Watch battery replacement and reseal
- Watch glass repair & replacement
- Watch hand replacements
- Water resistance check
- Link adjustment
- Vintage watch restoration
- Automatic movement repairs
- Repair and maintenance of Omega, TAG Heuer and Rolex
Watch repair FAQ
- Rolex serial numbers lookup chart
- Is there a minimun repair charge
- How do I find my watch serial number
- How do I track my watch repair
- Can I send my watch for repair if I am overseas
- Do Repairs by Post use genuine manufacture parts?
- Why am I being charged £12.95 after I decided not to proceed with my repair?
We offer a minimum 12-month Guarantee on any watch repair we undertake in North Somerset. Should our repairs, service, or the parts show issues. Return your watch to Repairs by Post, and RBP will rectify the issues and cover the postage to and from North Somerset free of charge.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
Just perfect. The communication was second to none. Totally reassuring. I would rather use this service than the high-street.
Having tried various companies to repair my 1940s Cimier watch I found Repairs by Post gave an excellent response and they updated the watch with a Quartz conversion. Excellent service and highly recommended.
Great service - secure return. I will use them again
Great Company to deal with, superb service, wouldn't go anywhere else
Great watch repairer, highly recommended.
Excellent communications and service,
Great service from the team. Easy to use service online and regular updates on my repair. Really happy with the finished job