Dungiven's No #1 watch repair service.
Professional watch repairs in Dungiven. Breguet, Tissot, Festina, Certina, and all popular watch brands. 1000+ reviews on the internet, If you're looking for watch repairs in and around Dungiven, look no further.
Our expert team are here to help — secure Free estimate service.
Our Dungiven watch shop repair team has over thirty years of experience in the repair and service of watches. We use certified manufacture parts when available. If this is not possible, we can usually source parts within a few days for customers throughout County Londonderry.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
Watch batteries near me? Drop your watch to your local post office shop and go direct to Dungiven's leading watch repair service centre.
- 12-24 months guarantee
- Battery replacement and reseal
- Replacement watch glass fitted
- Watch Crown and Stem repairs
- Complete Cleaning of the Watch Movement
- Stainless Steel, Silver, or Gold braclet Refurbishments
- Case and bracelet polishing
- Movement repairs and servicing
- Repair and maintenance of Rolex, Omega, Breitling and Tag Heuer watches
Watch repair FAQ
- How to care for your watch
- How do I use the free post service to send my watch?
- Does Repairs by post offer free shipping
- 3 signs your watch may need a new battery
- Why am I being charged £12.95 after I decided not to proceed with my repair?
- What happens if my watch is lost or damaged in transit?
- Rolex service cost
Repairs by Post offer a min 12-month watch guarantee for parts and repairs. If any repair or part we provide becomes defective, return your watch to our repair center. We will fix the problem and refund you the postage costs from Dungiven.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
Good advice, good price.
Would use again and highly recommend.
My watch is back to keeping good time again and I will use repairs by post again next time it needs a service.
Elizabeth Ann Donaldson
Fantastic service! I was naturally dubious about trusting my favourite watch to a postal repair company but I could not be more pleased by the service I received.
Sent my watch after communication by email and sending pictures of the issues. Quick turnaround and very easy to use. Honest and reliable.
We have had two watches serviced and repaired. Both times we received a great service with excellent email communication throughout the process and all at a fair price.
very good, informative and accurate service. All deadlines met and lo and behold a working watch