Corby watch repair.
The number one Corby watch repair service center. Repairs by Post offer professional watch repairs in the Corby area. Top swiss brands and fashion styles such as Zenith, Tudor, Longines, Dunhill, and all popular watch brands. If your watch needs repair, we can help.
Free help and advise. Our friendly team is waiting to help — Fast online appraisal and submission.
With more than 30 years of experience Repairs by Post offer quality watch repairs Corby and advise using the latest equipment and replacement watch parts. If a watch part is not available, we can usually source parts within a few days for customers in Northamptonshire. Ask for details.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
Watch fixer? Send your watch repair from Corby at any of the post office collection points below.
- 12 months guarantee
- Watch battery replacement and reseal
- glass polishing
- Quartz replacement watch hands
- Watch cleaning service
- Stainless Steel, Silver, or Gold braclet Refurbishments
- Watch refurbishment
- Movement repairs and servicing
- Repair and serving of Rolex, Omega, Breitling and TAG Heuer
Watch repair FAQ
- Does repairs by post have a minimun service charge?
- Why am I being charged £12.95 after I decided not to proceed with my repair?
- How do I contact Repairs By Post
- How long will my watch repair take
- 3 signs your watch may need a new battery
- Rolex serial numbers lookup chart
- How do I use Ipostparcels.com to send my watch?
We offer a minimum 12-month Guarantee on any watch repair we undertake in Corby. Should our repairs, service, or the parts show issues. Return your watch to Repairs by Post, and RBP will rectify the issues and cover the postage to and from Corby free of charge.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
I was so happy with the Service, they were quick and so helpful. really recommend them
First Class service second to none .Thank you for a great job
Good advice, good price.
Absolutely brilliant in every respect. I would recommend them for all watch repairs
Very good communication and regular progress emails. Certainly not the cheapest but overall good service and repair
I had a great experience with Repairs By Post. The process was all very straightforward. I sent my watch off in the prepaid envelope and had it back soon after, fixed and with a one year guarantee.
Great service - secure return. I will use them again