Quality watch repair Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire.
Expert watch repairs Chipping Campden for Longines, Vintage Watch's, Festina, Invicta, and all popular watch brands. Reviewed by more than one thousands customers online, we provide an unrivaled watch repair service in the Chipping Campden area.
Free advice and help, expert staff — Submit your watch for appraisal below.
The team at RBP Chipping Campden has over thirty years of experience in the watch repairs and servicing business. We use certified manufacture parts when available. If this is not possible, we can usually source parts within a few days for customers throughout Gloucestershire.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
- Min 12 months guarantee
- Watch battery replacement service
- Replacement watch glass fitted
- Replacement quartz watch hands
- Watch cleaning service
- strap replacement
- Watch refurbishment and restoration
- Watch movement replacement
- Repair & maintenance of Rolex, Omega, & Tag Heuer watches
Watch repair FAQ
- 3 signs your watch may need a new battery
- What payment methods do Repairs By Post accept?
- Is my watch repair insured whilst in transit?
- Why have I been asked to provide my watch serial number
- How do I use the free post service to send my watch?
- Is repairs by post an acredited repair center
- How do I find my watch serial number
Repairs by Post offer a min 12-month watch guarantee for parts and repairs. If any repair or part we provide becomes defective, return your watch to our repair center. We will fix the problem and refund you the postage costs from Chipping Campden.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
My watch repair was completed and securely returned in good time. Good work, well done. Satisfied, happy customer
The watch has great sentimental value so I was a little hesitant sending it away. But a good friend recommended them after they repaired his Cartier Very happy with the result. Would happily recommend them and will definitely use again.
Good customer service and a great job on an old and difficult Enicar Sherpa
Highly recommend Very quick turn around, very reasonable and kept me updated all the way
Really pleased, the repair was done to an excellent standard and the price was extremely good as well all in all extremely grateful
Recently had a couple of watches repaired/serviced by this company and would recommend without hesitation for their efficiency, service and care and especially in going that extra bit to resolve a problem in a most cost-effective way
Highly recommended, great communication, fast service