Arlesey's first stop for watch repairs.
Expert watch repairs Arlesey for Certina, Vintage Watch's, Raymond Weil, TW Steel, and all popular watch brands. More than 1000 reviews from satisfied customers, we provide an unrivaled watch repair service in the Arlesey, Bedfordshire area.
Our team is here to help. Stay safe at home when you request a free estimate.
The watch repair shop in Arlesey has many years of experience in the repair and service of quartz and mechanical watches. We use OEM or certified manufacture parts when available. If a watch part is not possible, we can usually source parts within a few days for customers in the Bedfordshire region.
*Open a repair ticket for a free no-obligation watch assessment, or talk to a watch repair expert 0800 121 6030 ( 9am-5pm GMT Mon-Fri. )Contact us
Onl;ine watch repair? Send your watch direct to Repairs by Post. Visit your local post office store and send your watch today.
- Guaranteed repairs min Twelve months
- Replacement Swiss Battery and reseal
- glass polishing
- Watch hand replacements
- Bezel watch replacement
- Link removal and additions
- Watch refurbishment and restoration
- Watch movements
- Repair and serving of Rolex, Omega, Breitling and Tag Heuer watches
Watch repair FAQ
- Where can I read online reviews and testimonials
- Is there a minimun repair charge
- What is the postal address for the Repairs by Post service center
- What happens if my watch is lost or damaged in transit?
- Vintage watch winding tips
- Is my watch repair insured whilst in transit?
- How do I use Ipostparcels.com to send my watch?
Repairs by Post offer a full 12/24-month Guarantee on any work we carry out to all customers in Arlesey. Should any repairs, or parts we supply become defective or considered faulty. Return your watch to us, and we will rectify the problem and cover the postage free of charge.
Testimonials From Happy Repairs by Post Customers. 500+ reviews on Google Places and trust pilot.
Took a while to find a reputable repairer for my watch.No problems with repair by post.P
Excellent service. Super easy from start to finish and very reasonably priced too. I received updates about the watch and it's back to working as good as new.
Great service, I would definitely use this service again
I'm very pleased with the repair and it came in at £100 less than another quote.
Very Satisfied and would definitely use again.
Great service, good communication and easy to deal with.
Very good service most appreciated